CHAPTER 14

Third person's pov
             After meeting Aldrich Stephano made his way to the mansion. And now only one thing was on his mind, his amore. His mind was debating on how would he make her fall for him. As far as he know, she is not like other girls he met before. His amore was different. She was independent, brave, innocent and lowkey stubborn. Besides he knew nothing about romantic relationships for hence he has never been in one before. So for starters he was very nervous and ecstatic at the same time.
He promised himself that he will definitely make her fall for him in any cost.
     A while later he reached his mansion. The workers greeted him as usual.

"Come sta?" (How's she?)

"La signora sta molto bene, signore. Si è rinfrescata e ora sta riposando.(Madam is doing very well sir. She freshen up and now is resting. )

"Bene. Ha mangiato? (Good. Has she eaten?)

"Le abbiamo portato degli snack per la sera, signore. Le è piaciuto molto.  La cena deve ancora essere servita. (We brought her snacks for the evening sir. She really enjoyed it. Dinner is yet to serve.)

"Tornerò con lei. Preparare la cena.      (I will come back with her. Prepare the dinner.)

"Sì maestro" (Yes master.)

The maids went away as the man made his way to see his amore. He reached his room and opened the door impatiently.

Ira's pov
       I already freshen up and now I am resting. Urgh so boring...I looked at the
clock. It's 9.14 pm. It's already night! I wonder where he is? I stared at the ceiling and sighed. How did all this happen? Everything was perfect until now. He said that he fallen for at first sight...but I don't remember seeing him. Except at the restaurant. That time he was following me. So does that mean... crap. I don't know how I got his attention but it's certainly not good! It seems like problems are following me everywhere I go. I should have gone to Maldives or something!
          Suddenly the door opened causing me to snap out of from my thoughts. I looked up to see who it was and guess who..? It's my captor.

Third person's pov
      The two of them stared at each other
  for a while. He stared at her lovingly but for her it was creepy. She wanted to tell him to stop staring but her anxiety and shyness was getting the best of her. She looked away causing him to groan in slight anger and disappointment. He didn't wanted her to look away. The frustrated man walked upto her making her to jump from the bed.

"S-stay a-away!" She managed to speak.

"Don't be scared of me amore." He cooed.

"I-I am not s-scared you're just m-making me u-uncomfortable!"

"Calm down amore." He tried to ease the scared girl as he made his way to her. But she was having non of it.

"Hey s-stay where y-you are!"

The man sighed. "Look amore I am not trying to touch you or anything. Besides I will never touch you without your permission."

"I don't care. Just....d-don't come near o-okay?" She said.

"Fine. I won't come near you. But you have no reason to be afraid of me."

She didn't said anything.

"Well then I have another important thing to inform you. The marriage is canceled."

"S-so you are going to r-realease me?" She asked with a hint of happiness in her voice.

"No" He answered plainly.

"B-but..I-"

"Let's skip the conversation for tomorrow. It's getting late. We better have dinner now."

"I don't w-want anything!" She crossed her arms and glared, trying to intimate him. But in return she earned a laugh from him. "W-whats so funny?"

"I am sorry amore but you look cute while trying to look scary."

"I-I am not c-cute!" *Blushing*

"You are" He said while walking close to her.

"Wh- stop..." She backed away and stopped while hitting the wall. He was so close to her. His manly cologne was hitting her senses. She tried to run away but he trapped her with his arms. In panic, Ira blocked her face using her arms. She then heard a amused chuckle.

"Don't you dare conceal yourself from me anore~" He cooed. Ira slowly opened her eyes to meet his gaze which sent shivers down her spine. She also realized that he was towering her petite body fully.

"P-please...d-don't d-do anything"

Stephano embraced Ira, making her startled. She tried to wiggle away from him. " Shh...it's okay. I will never hurt
mon amore. You are my love.." He then let go of her. He gently held her chin.
She hesitantly looked at him. His eyes where full of love and..care. He then proceeded to lean on her. Before she could say anything he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. Ira widened her eyes.

"Be there for dinner mon amore~" He lightly tapped her cheeks and gave her a sincere smile. He went and closed the door with giving her a last look. The stunned girl touched her cheeks where he kissed. Her face was very red.

Ira's pov
        Did he just...kissed me? Yes..he did! Oh my god! B-but it was nice though. Wait what? Nice?! Crap Ira what are you thinking?! My face is literally heating up right now! I don't even know this man and yet, his eyes wasn't lying though. He seems very sincere and his eyes where full of love and...care. But the question is why did I let him do it?