CHAPTER 5

Time skip to morning
            Morning rays fell on the sleeping beauty's face, disturbing her sleep. She fluttered opened her eyes,waking up.

"Huh...?morning already...? She thought while wiping her saliva from the side of her mouth. She looked at the clock and it showed 6.01 am.

"6.01?" As much as she needs to wake up, her comfy bed was still tempting her to sleep more. She layed in the bed for a few minutes and lazily got up, ready to start the morning routines.

"I need to bath...."

Time skip after few minutes
Ira's pov
       After doing my morning routines and a fresh bath I went to closet to get my dress and I wore this

Time skip after few minutes Ira's pov        After doing my morning routines and a fresh bath I went to closet to get my dress and I wore this

Yeah I never wore short or revealing clothes so I always choose long dresses. Packing my things I went outside before bidding goodbye to miss Maria. She is the owner of this apartment.
              Today I am going to Cala Rossa beach. It's one of the famous beaches in Favignana. Wah I am super excited!

Time skip to 11.21 am
Stephano's pov
       I am currently working in my office until I heard a knock.

"Come in"

"Signore, ecco le informazioni di tutte le donne turistiche che ha richiesto."
(Sir here's the information of all female tourist you requested for.)

"Bene lascialo qui"(Good leave it here)

After he went I immediately grab the file and began to find her. Seems like there is a lot of tourist's information in here. I rapidly inspected each and every one of them. Then a photo caught my attention. I looked at it and I realized it was her my amore. Unknowingly I smiled. Without wasting any time I began to read it.

Name : Ira Hennigway

Ira? What a beautiful and unique name my amore has.

Age: 18 years old

Country : America

Resident and address: ×××××××××××××
                                         Alaska, America

Phone number:×××××××××××

Birthday: 2/1/2004

Profession: Sales girl

Family: Orphan

Studied in ××××××× high-school

Friends: None

Likes: Traveling, reading

Status: Single

Came to Favignana Island in x/x/x date for 3 weeks tourist experience. Temporarily living in xxxxx apartment.

My amore seems like a good girl and she has a clean history. She is an orphan since birth. My poor bambina. Don't worry amore. When I get you, I  will make sure that you will never be alone ever again.