CHAPTER 27

Third person's pov
             The next day. It was nearly noon and Ira went shopping for clothes. And Stephano insisted going with her but she didn't let him. And moreover he had a meeting this morning.
          So he sent one of his trusted bodyguard with her. Soon they reached a small shop. The bodyguard opened the door for her.

"Thank you" She smiled. But the bodyguard didn't reply back.

Shouldn't had said that.

They both entered a shop. Ira was awestruck by the interior. It was simple yet eye catching. While she was lost in the beauty of the interior, that she didn't saw the person near her.

"posso aiutarla signora?" ( can I help you Madame?)

Ira looked back and it was a salesman.

"Oh uh..sorry but I don't speak-"

"Oh a tourist. I am sorry Signora."

"No it's okay."

"I saw you staring at the interior. Do you like it?"

"Yeah. It's beautiful."

"Mm customers are usually attracted to clothes but I didn't expect someone to go for interior. And it's not for sale by the way."

Was I too obvious?

"No, no. It was so beautiful and I couldn't help but look at it."

"I see."

"So where is the women's clothing  section?"

"Right this way Signora." 

He gave a smile which was enough to charm any ladies.

"Okay"

Soon they reached the women's clothing section.

"These are the latest summer collection. And we have wide variety of colours. What would you like?"

"Um.. casual ones."

"Oh I see." He smiled and went to the other side and picked a cloth.

"How about this signora?"

He showed a beautiful flower printed dress.

Woah the dress looks so pretty even though it's expensive looking

"I liked it. So what's the prize?"

"300 euro signora"

Yep it is expensive

"Isn't that expensive?"

"Why yes. Afterall, this dress is made from finest Mulberry silk so the high prize is fair signora.." He smiled with a scrutinizing gaze.

What's up with him? Is he trying to intimate me into buying this dress?

"And I can only imagine how you will look in this dress. You would be beautiful."

"Uh look I appreciate it..bu-"

"This dress will emphasize your beauty more! This dress deserves only you signora."

"Still-"

"It is summer time and you should definitely wear this."

This guy won't seem to be stopping any sooner

"Okay okay I'll buy it.."

"Excellent choice signora!" He dramatically exclaimed.

What a weird dude. He surely knows how to guilt trip people.

"Anything else?"

"...."

".....Um..signora is there anything else do you want to purchase?"

"Uh..no! I just only need the dress."

"Okay then please follow me Signora."

       He picked the dress and went to the counter while Ira followed him. The counter lady then asked for the money. She was about to give the money but the bodyguard stopped her.

"Hey w-what are you doing?"

She looked at him confused while he gave his card to the lady.

"What are you doing? I-I have the money! You don't need to-"

"Pradon me Signora Henningway But Maestro said I shouldn't let you pay. Besides you don't have enough money."
              The bodyguard Said in his monotone voice.

"What? No way..I do have money." Ira looked at her purse and realized that she doesn't even have half of the money to buy the dress.

"Oh, Wow...I don't even have the half huh? M-my bad." She got really embarrassed.

Damnnit this is so embarrassing.

Then she felt someone tapping on her shoulder.

"Here signora your dress is packed." It was the salesman. He was smiling while holding the bag.

"T-Thanks.." She let out a awkward laugh. "I guess I'll see you l-later.." As she was about to go he stopped her.

"Wait Signora. I didn't get your name."

"My....name?"

"Sì." He smiled.

"Oh..."

Why the hell he wanna know my name? I think he is creep or something.

"A-Alice. My name is Alice." She fake smiled.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

"Yeah...but isn't it a common name though?"

"Sì. But sometimes the name doesn't   suits everybody. And then there are people whose name fits them. And you are one of them."

"Oh...thanks I guess?" Ira laughed uncomfortably. "So um....can I go now?"

Then the bodyguard came.

"Maestro has called. We should go hurry Miss."

" Oh yeah I forgot! Let's go then!" Ira immediately walked away from the salesman.

         Finally Ira reached the car and practically threw herself on the seat.

Phew that was wierd. But still I escaped from the creep

The bodyguard started the car and drove away, while carefully watching the salesman who was inside the shop looking at their direction.
              He started to get suspicious from the moment he interacted with Ira. Instead of helping other customers who was near him, he straight went to Ira, as if he was expecting her.

I need to be careful of him.