CHAPTER 7

Third person's pov
       Evening. Ira reached her apartment earlier than usual. After reaching her room she immediately went to freshen up.

Ira's pov
      Finally it feels good to be back at my room. But part of me feels sad that I didn't get to enjoy my day. All thanks to that creepy guy! I can't get him out of my head! He was literally following me! Urgh well what happens happened. I am sure that it's for today. I bet he will stop. Anyways I need to get freshen up before going to bed. Plus I am tired!

She went to bathroom and started to bath. When the warm water fell on her body she felt calm and relaxed. After a steamy bath, she went to get her nightwear.

Ira's pov
      My other three pajamas are dirty so I decided to wear my nightwear. I actually bought it from a shop. And to be honest I don't know why I bought it in the first place. I am not a big fan of revealing or short clothes. The shop lady practically forced me to buy it. She says that silk is good for women's body or whatever she meant. It is too revealing but...I mean.. I am alone right? Wearing a cloth like is safe. Then I will wear it then!
      I took off my towel and wore it and checked myself in the mirror.

 Then I will wear it then!       I took off my towel and wore it and checked myself in the mirror

Damn. It's looks so sexy on my body. I think I like it.

With that Ira doze to her dream land finally sleeping after a tired day.

Time skip to midnight

???'s pov
     I am here at my love's place. The streets are empty. This is the perfect time to sneak on her. I wanted to follow her after she left the restaurant but I don't want her to think of me as a creep. So I patiently waited it to be midnight. I entered her window. She didn't locked the window. Uh my little  bambina is so careless...I smirked and went inside. And there I saw my little Bambola (doll) sleeping peacefully while she is wrapped in bedsheet. She looks so cute and small. Carefully without making a sound I went near her. That's when I got a close look of her face. She looks so beautiful...too beautiful. I can feel my heart beating rapidly. I gently touched her face. Wow her skin feels so silky smooth. Suddenly she groaned making me startled. She tossed around and throwing the bedsheet. My thoughts went blank when I laid my eyes on her body. She was wearing a black revealing dress and it was practically showing her skin. Especially her chest area. I was getting aroused the more I stared into her. And I could feel my pants tightening.

Fanculo (fuck)

What are you doing to me bambina? My thoughts were running wild of my imaginations of her. I wanted to kiss her, mark her and fuck her until she passes away. But if I do that she will definitely wake up and scream. Moreover I don't want to make love without her consent. I need to go before  I lose my control. I went to window before looking at her once again.

Soon amore mio (my love) I will make you mine. And when I do, I will punish you for making me waiting.