CHAPTER 25

Third person's pov
           Stephano reached the mansion as soon as he could. It would be a lie if one say he wasn't excited. He was ecstatic. He went inside but didn't find her. He frowned in confusion. Normally she would be roaming around in the living room. He called for Pamela. But even she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Then a maid came.

"Dov'è Pamela?" (Where is Pamela?)

"È con la signora in giardino."
(She is with madame in the garden.)

----------------------

Meanwhile

"Wait so you had crush on everyone you see?" Ira exclaimed.

"Well back then I was a young and stupid girl. So it was natural for a girl like me to fall for every boy I see." Pamela said with a naughty grin.

"That's funny and lonely at the same time."

"I know. But it was my embarrassing past."

"Then how did you met your husband then?"

"I met him at the Venice Festival."

"Venice?"

"I am originally from Venice madame. After marrying Carlo (husband) I moved here."

"Wow you are full of surprises! Do you have kids then?"

"Yes. I have a daughter."

"You do?! What's her name?"

"IIaria."

"IIaria...that's a beautiful name. Where is she now?"

"Oh she's married and living in Greece with her husband. They run a restaurant together"

"That's cool! Does she visit you often?"

"During Christmas. But they sometimes do visits me unexpectedly."

"Man..you have a daughter and you didn't tell me until now. Why??" Ira acted as if she was angry.

"But you only asked me until now.."

"Hey no reverse card!" Ira whined while Pamela just chuckled at her antics.

Meanwhile Stephano came to the garden hearing their laughter. Seeing him they stopped laughing. Stephano frowned as he saw Pamela with her.

"Pamela che ci fai qui? Non dovresti lavorare?" (Pamela what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to work?)

"M-mi dispiace signore. Io andrò ora" (I am sorry sir. I will go now.)

With that Pamela went away.

"P-pamela w-wait!" Ira tried to stop her but she walked so quickly despite her injury.

Wow she really is afraid of him.

She thought. Suddenly a coughing sound caught her attention. She turned around to see Stephano standing with his arms crossed.

Shit I forgot about him!

"Um...uh..w-why are you here?"

She tried to start a conversation but he was still giving her a stern look. It's not like he was scary or anything but he looked rather serious.

"So...if you don't h-have anything to say, c-can I go?"

She asked him but he was still silent. At this point she was really creeped out by his behavior.

"Well then I-I will take your silence as a yes."

She flinched as he grabbed her wrist, stopping her from going.