CHAPTER 12

Third person's pov
Ira Couldn't move a bit as she saw the man drenched in water slowly made his way towards her. He was about 6'5 feet tall and had raven black hair. But the most intriguing part was his dark brown eyes. His overall demeanor made her shiver from fear. She could feel his burning gaze on her. She gulped.

Stephano's pov
My senses got relaxed when I saw her. There my bambina, was surrounded by my men. They caught her. Thank god. I walked upto her. She was panicking. Looks like she finally saw me. Her eyes was widened by seeing me.

Divertente (Amusing)

Maybe she was regretting her actions. I continued to stare at her. She was looking so vulnerable right now. Her black hair and her face was glowing under the sunlight, illuminating her beauty. She was looking like an angel right now.

"Capo dovremmo ucciderla?"
(Boss should we kill her?) One of men asked. Then suddenly my bambina spoke catching my attention.

"L-look I-I am s-sorry...I didn't m-mean to do that. I-I..please don't d-do anything."

She begged. Even her voice is so damn addictive. She thinks that I will hurt her. No fucking way. But first I need to bring her back to my room. I caught her arm and started to walk back to the mansion.

"H-hey! W-what are y-you doing? L-let go of m-me!" She was slightly screaming right now. But I ignored it.

Ira's pov
Is this is the guy they call their maestro? He looks so...scary. Shit, I shouldn't had pissed him off. Oh god please save me!

"Capo dovremmo ucciderla?" A guy said.

What did he say right now? I don't understand it but one thing is for sure. It's not good.

"L-look I-I am s-sorry...I didn't m-mean to do that. I-I..please don't d-do anything."
I said while stuttering. I know it's no use to ask his forgiveness but maybe he will...right?
But suddenly he grabbed my arm, making me caught off guard. I tried to free myself from his grip but unfortunately he was stronger than me.

"H-hey! W-what are y-you doing? L-let go of m-me!" I screamed as he dragged me to the mansion.

Third person's pov
The worker's attention was on their master who was dragging the girl. He, like always had a poker face while the girl was literally trying to free herself. But her petite 5 feet was nothing compared to his 6 feet. She looked exactly like a kid who was throwing tantrums.

"Put me down! You- hey please help me!" She said while looking at the workers. "Please help me!" She again begged but it was no use.

After a while he reached his bedroom and throwed her into the bed making her yelp from the sudden action. He then locked the room before walking towards her.

"O-ow.." She touched her back which was aching. Suddenly she felt a big hand gently touching her cheeks. Ira opened her eyes to see him being so close her face, almost touching.

"Are you okay my bambina?" His deep voice send shiver to her spine. It was soothing and scary at the same time. Ira didn't said anything but stared at him as he was also staring back at her.

He had dark brown eyes and a very attractive face. Well dangerously attractive to be honest. He was slightly tanned giving him a more rich look. From his appearance and accent she concluded that he was an italian. But who is he? Why did he kidnap her? Millions of questions where unanswered. She wanted to talk to him but being the shy girl she couldn't utter a word. Also the incidents that happened a while ago prevented her from speaking further. She was more than scared, she was petrified.

"You sure has some guts bambina, pushing me into the bathtub. I am impressed." He stated with a smirk. She was silent.

"Where is your guts now bambina?" He asked while rubbing his thumb against her silky soft pink lips which was trembling in fear.

"W-who a-are y-you...?" Finally she asked.

He mentally moaned. Her voice...he could only imagine her screaming his name with her sweet voice.

"Ah I almost forgot. I am Stephano. Stephano Russo." He smiled.

"I- Why d-did you k-kidnapped m-me?" She innocently asked.

"Let's just say.. I had to. Besides we don't want a beauty like you running into troubles again don't we?"

"T-trouble? W-wait..I recognize you..you are the c-creepy guy from the beach! Y-you followed me to the r-restaurant!"

"That's right. At least you recognize me" He chuckled.

"Who are y-you? And why d-did you bring me here?!"

"Like I said bambina, I don't want you to get into trouble. Last time you barely escaped from those bastards who tried to harass you."

"H-how did you know t-that? Wait..were y-you watching me?"

"I was. Ever since I laid my eyes on you. And I couldn't stand the fact that some petty bastards tried to touch my soon-to-be-wife."

"WIFE?! W-what do you mean?!"

"Yes bambina. You and I are going to get married..tomorrow."

"T-tomorrow? L-look man, I t-think you got the w-wrong person. I mean I don't even k-know you...and I am just a t-tourist who-"

"Who's here to visit Sicily and stay here for three weeks. Especially Favignana Island." He saw Ira's expressions changing. Looks like it really shocked her.

"I know each and everything about you my amore. It's okay if you don't know about me. We can get to know each other after our marriage. At the mean time.." He stopped before standing up.
"I need to take care of something." He said while going back to the door.

"Wha- hey w-wait! This is wrong! If y-you don't let me go then!"

"Then what bambina?" He asked. But it sounded more like a mocking.

"T-then I-I will inform the police!" She said while pointing against him, only to make him to burst out laughing.

"Oh my amore you sure are a funny thing."

"I am s-serious!" She slightly raised her voice.

"Oh my amore you sure has many things to learn. But I need to go right now. When I come back, you should better eat the dinner and sleep. You look very tired. Moreover I don't want my amore to look pathetic on tomorrow's wedding." He gave a loving smile before locking the door.

Ira's pov
"Hey w-wait! D-don't lock the door!"

Before I could say anything, he locked the door. Shit. I tried to open it. He really locked it. I am still processing on what he said. Wife? Marriage? I only came to Italy for tourist purposes. Never in my dreams I thought I will get married to a total stranger. In this age! I shouldn't had come to Italy. O God! What have I gotten myself into?!