Chapter 6: Her House

Two weeks later...

I woke up to someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see IU unnie.

"Good morning (Y/N)" IU unnie greeted me.

I sat up on the bed before responding.

"Morning unnie" I said.

"Go get ready. I already woke up Chaeyoung." IU unnie said.

"Okay" I said.

IU unnie left my room and I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

'Hmm, spikes or balls today?' I thought.

After a few seconds of thinking, I decided to wear my black ball ring. I then went downstairs to the dining room to find IU unnie and Chaeyoung waiting for me.

"Hey guys" I greeeted them.

"Good morning unnie" Chaeyoung greeted me.

"Hey (Y/N)" IU unnie greeted me.

I pat Chaeyoung on the head before sitting next to her and we all started eating.

"So (Y/N) I noticed you started taking your pills again?" IU unnie said.

"Yeah. You're already busy enough as it is. Might as well not worry you with my problems." I said.

"Good to see you're taking care of yourself." IU unnie said.

I hummed in response and continued eating.

"By the way, can you drop me off at the company?" IU unnie asked.

"Sure but I'm dropping off cub at school first." I said.

"Okay" IU unnie said.

Rosé's POV:

I was now eating breakfast with Alice unnie. Today she has the day off.

"Rosé, Min-jun is coming over today." Alice unnie said.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah" she said.

Kim Min-jun or Min-jun is Alice unnie's boyfriend. They have been together for 5 years now since they were in college. I have met him and we are actually really good friends. I can see how much he loves and cares about Alice unnie and he also treats me like his little sister as well.

"So is this you telling me that I shouldn't be home later?" I asked.

"I mean you could but not for long." Alice unnie said.

I laughed and nodded at Alice unnie.

"Okay. How about I hang out with you two for an hour and then I'll leave you two alone? I do miss Min-jun oppa, it's been a while since I've seen him." I said.