Chapter 44: Work with Rosé

Saturday...

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned off the alarm and got out of bed. I then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

Today I have a whole of producing ahead and I'm excited because I'm bringing Rosé with me

Today I have a whole of producing ahead and I'm excited because I'm bringing Rosé with me. I've been wanting to bring her with me for a while now. I'm happy she agreed.

Anyway after getting ready for the day, I went downstairs to find IU unnie and Chaeyoung in the dining room.

"Good morning unnie, cub" I greeted them.

"Good morning (Y/N)" they greeted me.

I sat down with them and the three of us ate breakfast together.

"So (Y/N), are you excited?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yep, I've been wanting to bring Rosé with me for a while now." I said with a smile.

"Did you call her yet?" IU unnie asked.

"Not yet. I should call her. Give me a second." I said.

I got up from the table and went to call Rosé. After a few rings she picked up the phone.

Hello - Rosé

Hey babe - me

Hey baby - Rosé

Are you ready yet? - me

I just finished getting ready and I'm about to eat breakfast with Alice unnie - Rosé

Okay. Let me know when you're done and I'll come get you - me

Okay - Rosé

Okay. See you in a bit - me

See ya - Rosé

I hung up the phone and went back to the table.

At Rosé's house...

I just got to Rosé's house. I parked the car in front of her house and got out. I then walked up to the door and knocked on it. It was soon opened by Alice unnie.

"Hey (Y/N)" Alice unnie greeted me.

"Hey Alice unnie. Is Rosé ready?" I asked.

"Yes. Come in. I'll go get her." she said.

"Okay" I said.

Alice unnie let me inside the house and called Rosé.

"Chaeyoung, (Y/N)'s here." I heard Alice unnie shout.

"Coming" I heard Rosé reply.

I soon heard footsteps coming down the stairs and was soon greeted by Rosé. She came over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss.