Chapter 69: Should Have Noticed

I froze when Eun-woo kissed me.

'What the.' I thought.

But before I could react and push him away, Eun-woo was thrown off me by an enraged (Y/N).

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH." (Y/N) shouted.

(Y/N) grabbed Eun-woo and punched him in the face.

"YOU BITCH, WHO ARE YOU TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND?" (Y/N) shouted.

(Y/N) continued beating Eun-woo while he was desperately trying to cover his face.

"Stop, stop, I'm sorry." Eun-woo said.

(Y/N) then grabbed Eun-woo by the neck and pin him against the wall.

"Sorry won't cut it, you stupid bitch. I told you she doesn't like you. I told you your crush will go nowhere." (Y/N) said.

Eun-woo was shaking in fear while looking at (Y/N).

"Why are you so scared now? I told you to get over your crush, didn't I? I told you she doesn't like you, didn't I?" (Y/N) said in a low tone.

Eun-woo gulped and nodded nervously.

"Then what gave you the right TO FUCKING KISS MY GIRLFRIEND?" (Y/N) growled.

She then punched Eun-woo and knocked him to the ground. While (Y/N) was beating Eun-woo, everyone stopped to watch what was happening. Some even took out their phones to start recording.

'I hope this doesn't damage her reputation.' I thought.

"Unnie, stop. That's enough."

Chaeyoung came and managed to pull (Y/N) off of Eun-woo.

"Out of my way, cub. I'm not done with him yet." (Y/N) said.

"No, you've already beat him enough." Chaeyoung said.

(Y/N) groaned and tried to push past Chaeyoung to get to Eun-woo but Chaeyoung managed to push her away from him. Chaeyoung may be short but she is really strong.

"Dammit, cub. Get out of my way." (Y/N) said annoyed.

"No, don't you see him. He's already hurting enough." Chaeyoung said.

I looked at Eun-woo to see him crying silently while holding his stomach and his friends were helping him.

"So what? He deserves it. He fucking kissed my girlfriend. That bitch kissed my fucking girlfriend." (Y/N) said.

(Y/N) tried to lunged at Eun-woo again but Chaeyoung stopped her.

"No, unnie. I'm taking you home." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm no-"

"Yes, you are. We're leaving, I'm taking you home." Chaeyoung cut off (Y/N).

(Y/N) let out a low growl and suddenly looked in my direction. I expected her to talk to me but instead she walked past me with Chaeyoung. I tried to grab her hand but she yanked it away from me.

I followed them to her car and I grabbed her hand again.

"Babe, I'm-"

"I told you he had a crush on you." (Y/N) cut me off.

"I didn't notice" I said.

(Y/N) turned around and looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Of course, you didn't. Even after the girls told you, even after I told you, you didn't notice." she said.

"I'm sorry" I said sadly.

"Why did you let him kiss you?" she said.

"I froze. I didn't expect it." I said.