Chapter 46: Hospital

Warning: Long chapter ahead

-------------

"Hey, I found them." I heard someone shout.

I heard footsteps rushing over to us.

"Ma'am, can you hear us?" I heard a female police officer say.

I slowly looked up at her and nodded in response.

"What is your name?" she asked.

"Lee (Y/N)" I replied.

"Can you tell us what happened?" she asked.

Feeling myself lose consciousness, I slowly pointed at the man and then pointed at Jennie.

"Attempted rape" I said.

"We have two victims and one suspect who are bleeding heavily. One of the victims and the suspect are unconscious, the other victim is responsive." I heard the female officer shout.

The last thing I heard was more footsteps coming our way before blacking out.

Third Person's POV:

After taking a look at each person, the paramedics put (Y/N), Jennie and Him-Chan in the ambulance and rushed them to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital, there were already doctors and nurses ready to take them in.

"What happened to the patients?" the head doctor asked.

"For what we were told, there was an attempted rape and a bystander stopped it." the nurse said.

"Injuries and names of the victims." the head doctor said.

"We only have the name of the bystander who was the only one responsive but went unconscious due to blood loss. The male suspect suffered quite a beating, a lot of cuts and bruises also what seems to be a broken knee. The female victim was beaten a bit, there's also a stab wound on her right leg and there's a large gash on the back of her head. However her leg was wrapped with a long selved shirt and there was pressure applied to the head wound with a jacket believed to be done by the bystander. The bystander herself, Lee (Y/N), suffered some brusing and four stab wounds, three of her stomach and one on her right arm and lost a lot of blood since there was no pressure applied to any of her injuries. Seemed like she cared more for the female victim than herself. Her and the female victim will need stitches to seal up the wounds." the nurse explained.

'Lee (Y/N)? Where have I heard that name before? Wait, isn't that-' the doctor thought.

"Prepare the three ER rooms. I'll work on Lee (Y/N)." I said.

I looked at the three patients and was surprised when I recognized one of them.

"The female victim is Jennie Kim, assign Dr. Kang to her and Dr. Song to the male suspect. Check to see if you could contact any of (Y/N)'s family and Jennie's family. Also get an x-ray for each of them." the head doctor said.

"Got it" the nurse said.

(I don't know if anything I wrote made since but I did the best I could to describe it.)

IU's POV:

"Where is she?" I mumbled to myself.

It's been nearly two hours since (Y/N) said she was coming home but she didn't show up. And I know Rosé's house isn't that far from here.

Chaeyoung is already asleep. She tried to get me to go to sleep as well but I couldn't shake off the feeling that something isn't right.

I tried calling (Y/N)'s phone multiple times but I got no answer. The only time she would not answer her phone is if she's working on music amd I know that's not the case now.