Chapter 67: Jealous Pt. 1

A week later...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to sun rays hitting my face. I groaned and slowly got up. After stretching, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After getting ready for today, I decided to wear this for today.

I then went downstairs to find an empty kitchen and a note on the fridge from IU unnie letting me know that she already left for work and left breakfast for me

I then went downstairs to find an empty kitchen and a note on the fridge from IU unnie letting me know that she already left for work and left breakfast for me. While heating up the food she left me, I decided to call Rosé.

Hello - Rosé

Good morning baby - me

Good morning babe - Rosé

What are you up to? - me

I was just about to eat breakfast. You? - Rosé

Same. Unnie left me breakfast this morning before she left - me

Oh okay - Rosé

Let me know when you're ready - me

I will. See you in a bit - Rosé

See you in a bit - me

With that I hung up the phone and ate the food that unnie left me.

A few hours later...

I was currently walking Rosé to the student council room. She had a meeting so unfortunately she won't be in Philosophy class.

"Do you have to go to the meeting.?" I asked.

"Yes. I am the student council president after all." Rosé said.

"Hmm fine. How long is it?" I asked.

"Not sure yet. We're supposed be meeting with the principal about the end of the year festival." she said.

"Ah okay. If I don't see you in class, I'll come get you here." I said.

"Okay then. Now get to class." she said.

"*laugh* Okay. See you later." I said.

"See you later" she said.

I gave Rosé a kiss on the lips before going to class.

At Philosophy class...

I just got to Philosophy class and went to my seat. Like usual I would take out my notebook and headphones to work on music.

"Oh (Y/N) noona"

I looked up and saw Eun-woo. I went back to my work and greeted him.

"Hello" I said.

"Where's Rosé noona?" Eun-woo asked.

"Student council meeting" I said.

"Oh okay" he said.