Chapter 39: Student Council Meeting

Time skip to Friday...

I just went upstairs to my room. Last night I couldn't sleep and decided to spend the night in my studio. I looked at the time to see that it was 7:15.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

When I was done changing, I decided to call Rosé. When I called her, she picked up the phone after a few rings.

Hello - Rosé

'Her morning voice is hot.' I thought.

Hey baby - me

Hey babe - Rosé

*laugh* Did I wake you up? - me

Yes - Rosé

*laugh* Sorry - me

It's okay. I needed to wake up anyway - Rosé

Okay. Let me know when you're ready - me

I will - Rosé

Okay. Bye baby - me

Bye babe - Rosé

I hung up the phone and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Rosé's POV:

After (Y/N) hung up the phone, I sat up and stretched. I then got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done getting ready for the day, I went downstairs to find Alice unnie in the kitchen.

"Good morning unnie" I greeted her.

"Good morning Chaeyoung" Alice unnie greeted me.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked.

"Still asleep" she said.

"Okay" I said.

Hank soon came over and barked happily at me. I bent down and scratched his head.

"Good morning baby" I greeted him.

When Alice unnie was done cooking, we went to the dining room to eat. Just then my phone rang and I saw that it was (Y/N) calling me again.

Hello - me

Hey baby - (Y/N)

Hey babe. Is there something wrong? - me

Well unnie's driver just called and told her that he has a family emergency so I have to drop her off at her company - (Y/N)

Oh - me

Yeah. Can one of your friends drop you off? - (Y/N)

Can't I still come with you? - me

You wanna come with me to drop unnie off? - (Y/N)