Chapter 45: The Jeon's & The Seo's

The next day...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turn it off and looked at the time to see that it was 9:00. I then got out of bed and went to the bathrom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

Today me and IU unnie are going to Soyeon's house for a family gathering

Today me and IU unnie are going to Soyeon's house for a family gathering. Soyeon said that it was a barbeque so I'm not wearing anything too fancy.

When I was done, I went downstairs to find IU unnie and Chaeyoung in the dining room.

"Good morning unnie, cub" I greeted them.

"Good morning (Y/N)/unnie" they both greeted me.

I sat down with them and we ate breakfast with them.

"You excited for the gathering?" IU unnie asked.

"Yeah. You?" I replied.

"Yep" she said.

"Cub, you got plans for today?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to Twice's house like usual. By the way, I want to tell you guys something later." Chaeyoung said.

"Can't you tell us now?" IU unnie asked.

"No, I'll tell you later." Chaeyoung said.

"Okay but I'm going to Rosé's house later for dinner." I said.

"It's okay. It won't take long." Chaeyoung said.

"Okay then" I said.

We continued to eat together until me and IU unnie had to go.

At Soyeon's house...

Me and IU unnie just got to Soyeon's house. I parked my car in front of her house before we got out the car. I also sent a text to Rosé letting her know that we got here safe. We then went up to the door.

"You knock or me?" I asked.

"You" IU unnie said.

I knocked on the door and it was soon opened by Soyeon's mom.

"Hey Mrs. Jeon" we greeted her.

"Hi girls. It's nice to see you both made it." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Well we're glad we can make it." IU unnie said.

"Come in. Everyone's out back." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Okay" I said.

Mrs. Jeon led us through the house and to the backyard where the barbeque is. When we got to the back, we saw a decent amount of people. Soyeon mentioned that her mom had two siblings.

"Jieun"

I heard the one voice I want to avoid this whole day.

"Dad" IU unnie replied.