Chapter 13: New Students

Time skip to Monday...

I was sitting on my bed when my alarm went off. I didn't really feel like sleeping last time so I just stayed up all night working on music.

Anyway I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

When I was done, I went downstairs to find IU unnie in the kitchen making breakfast

"Good morning unnie" I greeted her.

"Morning (Y/N)" IU unnie said.

"What you making?" I asked.

"Pancakes" she replied.

"Okay" I said.

"Could you go wake up, Chaeyoung?" she asked.

"Sure" I said.

I went back upstairs and went to Chaeyoung's room.

"Chaeyoung" I called out and knocked on the door.

The door soon opened to reveal Chaeyoung putting on her shirt.

"Yeah?" Chaeyoung replied.

"Oh, unnie sent me to wake you up. Breakfast is almost done." I said.

"Tell unnie that I'll be there in a few." she said.

"Okay" I said.

Chaeyoung closed her door and I went back downstairs to the kitchen.

"Unnie, Chaeyoung said she'll be here in a few." I said.

"Okay. Can you set up the dining room?" IU unnie asked.

"Sure" I said.

I went to set up the dining room while IU unnie continued to cook in the kitchen.

Time skip to school...

I just got to school with Chaeyoung. I parked my car before the two of us got out of the car.

"I'm going to find my friends. Have a great day, unnie." Chaeyoung said.

"You too, cub." I said.

Chaeyoung gave me a hug before going to find her friends. I also went in the school and just walked around. I couldn't find Rosé which made me a bit sad.

Anyway I was minding my own business when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to find a short girl with short blonde hair and another girl with long black hair.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're new here." the short haired blonde girl said.

"Okay" I said.

"I'm Soyeon and this is my cousin, Soojin." she introduced themselves.

" she introduced themselves