Chapter 58: Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I looked at the time to see that it was around 9:00. I then got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Today is Valentine's Day. It is also my last day here before I leave tomorrow. I am sad that I'll be leaving but I can't wait to see my family in China.

Anyway after doing my morning, I wore my outfit. Me and Rosé are wearing matching outfits today. We bought them while we were at the mall on her birthday.

After getting ready, I took out my phone to call Rosé. After a few rings, she picked up the phone.

Hello - Rosé

Hey babe - me

Hey baby - Rosé

Are you up and ready yet? - me

I am - Rosé

Great. Did you eat yet? Maybe we could go out and have breakfast together - me

I would love that. Especially considering that you're leaving tomorrow - Rosé

Yah, it's too early to be thinking about that. I'll come pick you up in a few - me

Okay. I'll see you in a bit - Rosé

I'll see you in a bit - me

With that I hung up the phone and got ready to meet with Rosé.

At Rosé's house...

I just got to Rosé's house. I parked outside her house and got out of the car. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. I heard barking and soon Rosé opened the door with Hank right behind her.

"Hey babe" I greeted her.

"Hey baby" Rosé greeted me.

I smiled and kissed her before spinning her around.

"You look so beautiful in your dress." I said.

"Thank you. And you look handsome in your outfit as well." Rosé said.

"Well you are the one who picked it out." I said.

These are our outfits for today. They were her favorite color light blue.

I pulled away from Rosé and crouched down to greeted Hank

"Hey baby" I greeted Hank.

Hank barked and I scratched his head.

"Hank is my step son at this point." I said.

"Ah, I'll allow that cause Hank loves you." Rosé said.

Hank barked in agreement while wagging his tail. I then got up and held my hand out to Rosé.