Chapter 20: Annoying Fanboys

Two weeks later...

I woke up to my alarm going off. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to go my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

'I wonder what (Y/N) will think of this outfit.' I thought.

These past two weeks I've been spending more time with (Y/N) in between classes and her behavior seems to be rubbing off on me. I find myself being late to class from time to time just like her. And there were even like one or two times where I actually skipped class just to spend time with her.

My teachers were taken aback by my recent behavior but I always tell them that I've been busy with student council work and they always believe me. Although I kind of feel bad for lying to them.

My friends have also been questioning my recent behavior but I always let them know that I'm fine. They do believe me but I can tell that they have other questions but choose to keep it to themselves.

Anyway after getting ready for school, I went downstairs to find Alice unnie in the dining room.

"Good morning unnie" I greeted her.

"Good morning Chaeyoung" Alice unnie greeted me.

Alice unnie was about to say something until she noticed my outfit.

"What's with the outfit?" Alice unnie asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to try something new." I said.

"Does this something new have anything to do with (Y/N)?" Alice unnie said with a smirk.

I blushed at Alice unnie's question.

"Maybe" I said.

"Aww, that's so cute." Alice unnie said.

"Unnie" I whined.

"What? It's true." she said.

"Let's just eat." I said.

"Okay" she said.

The two of us sat down and ate breakfast before she dropped me off at school.

At school...

Alice unnie just pulled up to the school.

"Thanks for dropping me off, unnie." I said.

"No problem, Chaeyoung." Alice unnie said.

I undid my seatbelt and got out the car.

"Bye unnie" I said.

"Bye Chaeyoung. Say hi to (Y/N) for me." Alice unnie said.

"I will" I said.

I closed the door behind me and waved goodbye to Alice unnie as she drove away. I turned around and walked into the school. As I was walking, everyone's eyes were on me.