Chapter 62: Apart Pt. 4

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was currently walking Yuqi and Shuhua to school. I've been walking them to and from school since I got here.

"Jiājiě, you have any plans for today?" Yuqi asked.

"I'm spending the day with the idols." I said.

"Really?" Shuhua said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Wow, I wish I could stay home." Yuqi said.

"Me too" Shuhua added.

Just then my phone went off. I looked at it to see that it was Rosé and she sent me a picture of her in her outfit for today. I immediately called her and talked to her for a bit. After I hung the call, we got to Yuqi and Shuhua's high school.

"Have fun at school, you two." I said.

"Have a great day, Jiājiě." they both said.

I gave them both a hug before leaving.

Later that day...

I was currently on my way to meet my idol cousins. We are meeting up at a restaurant. Since I'm the least famous of us, the reservation is under my name.

When I got to the restaurant, I went inside. There I found all of my idol cousins waiting for me with their masks and caps on.

"(Y/N)" they all said.

"Hey guys" I greeted them.

I gave them all a hug.

"Did you guys talk to the receptionist yet?" I asked.

"Not yet. We were waiting for you." Jackson said.

"Okay" I said.

We all went up to the receptionist.

"How can I help you guys?" the receptionist asked.

I could see her glancing behind me at my cousins nervously. I'm not surprised, it's not everyday you see someone working in with three people wearing masks and caps.

"Yeah, I have a reservation for a table of four in one of the private rooms under Lee (Y/N)." I said.

The receptionist looked through her computer while still glancing at my cousins.

"Okay, Ms. (Y/N), follow me." she said.

We followed the receptionist to one of the private rooms at the back of the restaurant. When we got to the private room, we all sat around the table and the receptionist placed the menus on the table.

"A waiter will be with you guys soon." she said.

"Okay" we all said.

As soon as she left the room and closed the door behind her, they took off their masks snd caps.

"*laugh* Wow, you guys were eager to take those off." I said.

"You have no idea." Yiren said.

My three idol cousins are Got7's Jackson Wang, Aespa's Ningning, and Everglow's Yiren. I sat next to Ningning and Jackson and Yiren sat across from us.

All of us have been close since we were little. We even surpported each other throughout our careers. It actually started a few dating rumors between us which we denied when it got out of hand.

Anyway we talked for a bit before the waiter came in the room. He immediately froze in shock seeing us. I mean who wouldn't be shocked seeing three idols and a producer in the same room. We ordered our food beforing continuing to talk.