Chapter 8: Our First Date

Time skip to Saturday...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I just woke up to my alarm going off. I turned it off before getting out of bed. I then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

Today I will be at SM Entertainment. I will be working with NCT U on their songs "Make A Wish" and "From Home." And then later tonight I have a date with Rosé.

I am honestly still surprised that she agreed but I'm glad that she agreed. I do have a genuine interest in her.

Anyway I left my room and went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.

After a while...

I finished making breakfast and am now eating with Chaeyoung. IU unnie's driver came to pick her up when I finished so she took her breakfast to go.

"So unnie, where are you taking Rosé unnie for your date later?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I'm taking her out for dinner tonight." I said.

"A classic first date idea. Okay." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Did you figure out what you're going to wear?" she asked.

"Yes" I said.

"I'm so happy that you're finally going on a date again." she said.

I'm telling you Chaeyoung is more excited than me about my date later with Rosé.

"Why does it seem like you're more excited than me?" I asked.

"Cause unlike you, I can feel emotions." Chaeyoung said.

"Touché but true." I said.

The two of us continued to talk and eat.

After a while...

I was now in SM's studio waiting for NCT U. Well this version of NCT U. As I was setting up my laptop, I heard the door open.

I turned around to see who walked in the room. It was Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Lucas, Xiaojun, Jaemin, and the new guy, Shotaro.

"Hey guys" I greeted them.

"Hey (Y/N)" they greeted me.

"(Y/N), this is our new member Shotaro." Taeyong introduced Shotaro.

"Yeah. I saw the Live Event introducing him and Sungchan. It's nice to meet you." I said.

"You too, noona." Shotaro said and bowed at me.

"Noona?" I asked.

"He's still 19. His birthday is in November." Jaemin said.

"Oh okay" I said.