Chapter 38: No Hitting

Time skip to Monday...

I woke up to my alarm going off. I then turned off my alarm and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

When I was done changing, I decided to wear my silver spikes

When I was done changing, I decided to wear my silver spikes. I also decided to wear my silver chain on my right ear. I have a helix piercing.

My phone went off and I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

Hello - me

Good morning babe - Rosé

Good morning baby - me

What are you up to? - Rosé

I just finished showering and getting ready. And now I'm about to go eat - me

Oh okay - Rosé

What about you? - me

I actually just woke up - Rosé

Yah, really? *laugh* - me

*giggle* Yeah - Rosé

"(Y/N), Chaeyoung, breakfast is ready." I heard IU unnie say.

Okay. Well let me know when you're ready and I'll come pick you up - me

Okay. Bye - Rosé

Bye - me

I hung up the phone and went downstairs to eat.

At school...

I just got to school with Rosé.

"You ready, babe?" I asked.

"Yep" Rosé said.

"Okay" I said.

The two of us got out of the car and went to the school's entrance holding hands. There we saw our friends talking to each other.

"Hey guys" we greeted them.

"Hey (Y/N), Rosé" they greeted us.

All of us talked to each other for a bit before walking to class together.

After a while...

The bell rang meaning that class was done. Me and Rosé have an hour break and we planned to spend it together. I grabbed my things and went to get Rosé from her class.

When I was near her class, I spotted her waiting there but Jungkook was annoying her. You can see the disinterest in her face.

"*sigh* That bunny never knows when to stop." I mumbled.

Just as it looked like Jungkook was about to grab her hand and I went over to Rosé and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Hey baby" I greeted her.