Chapter 74: Puppy

A few days later...

Rosé's POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned it off before getting up to stretch. After stretching, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After getting ready, my phone went off. I smiled when I saw that it was (Y/N) and picked up the phone.

Hello - me

Hey baby - (Y/N)

Hey babe - me

What are you up to? - (Y/N)

Just finished getting ready and I'm about to have breakfast. You? - me

Same - (Y/N)

Okay - me

Call me when you're done, okay? - (Y/N)

Okay - me

See you soon then - (Y/N)

See you soon - me

(Y/N) hung up the phone and I smiled and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

*bark* *bark*

I looked down and smiled when I saw Hank.

"Hey baby" I greeted Hank.

Hank barked in response and I gave him his food. After feeding Hank, I made myself breakfast.

At school...

Me and (Y/N) just got to school. We got out of the car and went to the entrance to meet up with the others. We greeted them before talking for a bit with them.

"So how are you two doing?" Jennie asked me and (Y/N).

"We're doing fine so far. You girls?" I said.

All of the girls responded that they were okay and we talked for a while until it was time to head to class.

At the cafeteria...

Me and (Y/N) we're currently on our way to the cafeteria.

"Hey babe" (Y/N) said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Let's go adopt a puppy after school today." she said.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah, I want a puppy. Take me to the shelter where you got Hank." she said.

"Of course. I think it's about time Hank gets a step-sibling." I said.

(Y/N) laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We soon made it to the cafeteria where we saw the others.

"Hey girls" we greeted them.

"Hey (Y/N), Rosé" they greeted us.

We sat down with them and all of us talked together.

"So do you guys have any plans after school today?" Soyeon asked.

"Me and Lisa have a date." Jennie said.

"Me and Rosé are getting me a puppy." I said.

"Ooh a puppy." Soyeon said.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to get a pet for a while now." I said.

"And we thought it's about time Hank gets a step-sibling." Rosé added.

"Well I hope you find the perfect pet for you." Soojin said.

"I hope so too." I said.

"Hey, I have a question." Soyeon said.