Chapter 49: New Year's

New Year's special.

-----------

New Year's Eve...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to IU unnie shaking me.

"(Y/N), wake up." I heard IU unnie say.

I groaned and slowly got up.

"Yes" I said.

"Wake up" IU unnie said.

I stretched and let out a sigh.

"Why are you waking me up this early?" I asked.

"Cause it's almost 11." IU unnie said.

"Okay" I said.

"Go get ready and I'll make breakfast." IU unnie said.

I hummed in response and got out of bed as IU unnie left my room. I then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Today me and Chaeyoung are going to Twice's house for a New Year's party. Rosé and her friends will also be there as well. IU unnie, on the other hand, is going to Suzy's house for another party.

When I was doing getting ready, I went downstairs to find IU unnie in the kitchen.

"Hey unnie. Where's cub?" I asked.

"I think she's still upstairs. Can you go check on her?" IU unnie asked.

"Sure" I said.

I went back upstairs to Chaeyoung's room. I knocked on her door and got no response. I knocked again and still got no response.

I opened the door to find Chaeyoung still sleeping on the bed. I went over to her and noticed her phone laying down next to her.

'Talking to Mina all night.' I thought.

I shook Chaeyoung until she mumbled something.

"Cub, wake up." I said.

Chaeyoung groaned and turned away from me.

"5 more minutes" Chaeyoung mumbled.

"It's 11, cub." I said.

Chaeyoung mumbled something before getting up.

"Already?" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah. Get up, unnie is making breakfast." I said.

"Hmm okay" she said.

Chaeyoung got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I then went back downstairs to help unnie.

After a while...

Me and unnie just finished making breakfast when Chaeyoung came downstairs.

"Good morning unnies" Chaeyoung greeted us.

"Good morning cub" we greeted her.

The three of us were about to go to the dining room when my phone went off. I looked at it to see that it was Rosé.

"Go ahead. It's Rosé." I said.

"Okay" they both said.

Unnie and Chaeyoung went to the dining room while I answered the call.

Hello - me

Hey babe - Rosé

Hey baby - me

What are you up to? - Rosé

I'm about to have breakfast with unnie and Chaeyoung. You? - me