Chapter 1.✨

King POV

"Fuck outta here man, I ain't going nowhere nigga" I said to my best friend Kyrie.

Kyrie has been my best friend since we were young. His mother and my mother been friends way before we were even born. I'm only a few years older than him with him being 29 and me being 32 turning 33...an age difference of 4 years. His always been there for me through the tough times, he scratches my back and I scratch his too.

"Come on bro...it's been ages since you went out, besides its your birthday...don't you wanna get you some pretty young girls at the club..it's been ages since you got some pussy"

" I'm good bro, you know I ain't with that no more...I don't wanna be fucking no random hoes"

"Come on bro"

I lift my hands up in surrender as I make my way upstairs to get ready, Kyrie can't take no for an answer.

" Damn, aight bro lemme go freshen up"

*****************************************

It takes me about 20 minutes to shower, I get out the bathroom as I proceed to look for something to wear. Fuck, I hate last minute stuff.

I go back downstairs and see Kyrie sitting on my couch playing with my PlayStation. I really hate it when people touch my shit, but he sure is lucky his my best friend....

" I'm all done bro.."

"Dang, took you long enough, I'd swear you a girl.."

"Bro shut up before I change my mind..I say while laughing"

"Aight, let's goooooo"

I decide to ride with Kyrie, I don't feel like driving tonight..

"Bro, who gone be at the club..you invited some people?"

"Yeah bro, Mutt coming with his shawty and the rest of the gang coming too"

"Cool" I say, not really wanting to engage in a convo.

We ride in complete silence and finally make our destination at the club. There is a long ass line of people waiting to get in the club. We could have just went to my club...Damn. We get out of the car and make our way straight to the door. Kyrie gives a head nod to one of the guards and they let us in.

"Good" I mutter to myself, I was not about to stand in that long ass line.

We make our way into the club and immediately the smell of weed and alcohol hits my nose. Nice. It's been long since I got a blunt... We make our way to this special VIP section filled with 3 girls dancing and stripping on the pole and twerking with no piece of clothing on their upper bodies. I see Mutt and them cheering on the girls and throwing money on them as they twerk to the loud ass song.

As we make our way to the VIP section...Mutt being Mutt decides to be all dramatic...this nigga...

"Look who decided to make it...if it is not our "anti-social" King, you actually made it nigga.."

"Chill out bro.." I say laughing..." see this is why I never go out with y'all"

"Calm down nigga, I'm playing..tf.."he says with tears of laughter in his eyes

"Happy G-day man" he says.

"You getting old grandpa"

"Fuck outta here" I say chuckling.

"Where's your shawty, you out here hyping them strippers and throwing cash on their asses with your girlfriend here"

"Chill out man, relax, she not here yet, she on her way with her friend or whatever"

"Mmmhh"

I sit down and roll some weed Mutt gave to me and take a pull.

"Mmhhhh" I say as I pull.

"Damn, it's been that long huh...Out here moaning like a bitch..." Kyrie says while laughing.

"Yeah nigga, feels like heaven..only thing missing now is for me to find a shawty to give me head.

" I ain't into that...blah blah blah", Kyrie says mocking me from what I had said earlier.

Yes, I definitely do not do this shit often but damn today is a niggas birthday man...Im definitely gon' get some head tonight, damn.

Kyrie goes on to the girls and whispers something in their ears. Them girls come walking in my direction looking at me with them fuck me eyes. Tf?!
They come up to me and one girl starts giving me a lap dance. "Okay...." I say shocked not expecting that.

"Nigga stop being uptight..it's your birthday treat" Kyrie says winking at me. Oh wow, so this is what he was whispering in these girls ears. I ain't complaining but...you know what fuck it. Let's get litttt.

We all vibing and having fun. These girls are all over me twerking and shaking their asses on my dick. Shit got a nigga hard as fuck. I had way to much to drink tonight but luckily I'm not a light weight otherwise a nigga would have been down.

*****************************************

Hey y'all. This is my first book ever so please bare with me. I will be updating everyday. Please tell me if y'all feeling the book or not. Love y'all.❤️