Chapter 13✨

Faith POV

I open the door to my house and as I enter it smells divine. Nia cooked. Yay!

"Niaaaaa" I call out her name. It seems she is not home.

Something about Nia is that she is very good cook but she does not really have that passion to be a chef. She just loves cooking.

I close the door and lock it. I proceed to go shower first before I can eat since I reek of sweat. After having my lil concert, I finish showering and put on my oversized shirt and my very short shorts.

As I am about to dish up my food I hear loud knocks on the door which make me jump up a little.

"Who is it" I ask.

I look through the small hole thingie and see King.
I roll my eyes and open the door.

"What do you want" I say softly not in the mood to argue.

"Are you not gonna let me in" he says.

I move to the side to let him in and I close the door.

I turn around and he is standing in front of me. He comes close to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I try to pull away from him but he tightens his grip on my waist.

"King please, I'm really not in the mood, I'm hungry and I just want to sleep" I say to him as he looks down at me.

As I am about to speak again his lips are suddenly attached to mine. I try to pull away but start to give in.

Fuck.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso as he tounges me down. He lays me on the couch and I start to breath heavily.

He pulls away from the kiss and he looks intensely into my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, okay" he says while he continues to peck my lips and I can feel myself get wet down there.

He removes my oversized t-shirt and starts to kiss me on my bare chest. He kisses my breast and sucks on my nipple as he plays with my other breast. He goes down and kisses my stomach and rubs gently on the sides of my waist.

He  removes my shorts gently and throws them in the corner of the room. I am now naked and I'm not wearing any panties. He stares at my cat for a long time and before I can talk he licks my clit. He eats me out relentlessly and I start crying out from how good it feels.

"You missed this baby" he says.

I am in complete satisfaction that I can't even talk.

"Look at me" he says to me and I look down at him.

"Did you miss this baby?" He says again. And I nod my head.

He inserts two finger and curls them inside me.

"Talk to me" he says as he stares dead in my eyes.

"Yes baby...so much" I say.

He smirks. He pumps his fingers inside me, really fast and I start to moan loudly.

"Ohhh, yessss" I moan loudly.

"Just like that baby" I say as I throw my head back. I then remember that the neighbours might hear me so I cover my mouth with my hand.

"Nah baby, I wanna hear you" he says as he pulls my hand from my mouth.

I moan very loudly as I feel my stomach start to tighten up.

"I'm close... Fuck...I'm gonna come, don't stop baby"

"Ahhhh...fuckkkkk" I moan loudly and cum all over his fingers.

He discards his fingers from my kitty and sucks them while looking at me.
He hovers above me and kisses me.

"You taste so good baby" he says and I feel some typa way in my stomach.

He gets off me and it seems as if he wants to leave.

I pull his shirt and just look at him in his eyes.

"Tell me baby" he says to me.

"Tell me you want me" he says.

"I want you." I say softly. And in no time he removes his pants and his dick bounces out.

He quickly turns me over on my stomach and he deepens the arch in my back as he slowly enters in me.

"Fuck" he moans.

"You're so wet" he says.

He starts off with slow sloppy strokes and begins to quicken his pace. He thrusts deep inside me and I roll my eyes in the back of my head as I feel him thrust deep and fast.

"Fuck baby, you're so deep" I moan.

I try to slow him down with my hand but he grabs it and pins it on my back.

"Ain't no running baby" he says in his husky voice.

"Fuckkkk" I moan loudly as I feel him hit my g-spot.

"Mmhhh..this pussy too good" he groans.

"You gon leave me baby" he says as he thrusts and gives me fast strokes.

"No" I say through a moan.

"I can't hear you baby" he says as he pulls me by my neck to his chest and I just moan louder.

"Tell me baby, you gon leave me, you gon leave daddy" he says in my ear as his strokes become very quick and sloppy telling me that his about to come.

"Mmmhhh, no..I won't leave daddy" I moan loudly as I feel the familiar tightening in my stomach.

"I'm gonna come..fuck, baby...Ahhhh I'm gonna cum..shittttt" I moan as I feel my orgasm nearing.

"Cum for daddy baby" he says into my ear and that's all it takes and I cum all over his dick.

He keeps thrusting and stroking inside me through my orgasm.

"Fuckkkk" he moans and he cums deep inside of me.

I slide off of him and drop on the couch with my back breathing heavily.

He slaps my ass and I wince in pain.

"The best pussy ever" he says breathing heavily as he lies on top of me.

We stay like that for a few minutes until he starts speaking.

"Baby"

"Mmh.." I say in response.

"You forgive me now?"

"Mmh..I'ma still need to think about that I say laughing.

And he laughs back in response.