Chapter 15✨

King POV

"Ahhhh yes baby just like that" I moan and throw my head back as Faith gives me head in the backseat of my car. I feel her wet mouth slide up and down my shaft and I touch the back of her head as she bobs faster and faster.

She looks up at me as she takes my whole shaft in her mouth and her eyes hit the back of her head and that triggers my orgasm.

"Fuck baby...ahhh" I moan loudly as I cum.

I feel myself cum loads but it seems as if she has swallowed and cleaned up everything.

"Good girl" I say as I pull her up and kiss her roughly.

"You ain't tell me you was a pro like dat baby" I say as I look at her.

She throws each leg on each side and slides down on my dick.

We moan in unison and she starts to ride me.

"Ohhh, fuck" she moans as she bounces up and down my dick.

"Fuck, you feel so good daddy" she moans as she throws her head back in pleasure.

"Tell me how good it feel" I say in a groan.

"So good baby...you're so deep"she says as she bounces up and down..and rides me fast which tells me she is about to cum.

"Where I'm at baby" I say as I kiss her neck.

"My stomach daddy...my stomach...ahhh...Ohhh yess" she moans loudly.

"I'm gonna cum...ouuuu...ahhhh.. fuck baby...ahhh..Yesss" she moans as I feel her legs shake and her walls trap my dick.

" Mmhhh" I groan from pleasure.

"Look at me when you cum" I say as I looks at her face and her eyes are still closed.

"Look at me" I say sternly as I find the perfect time to thrust deep into her with long strokes.

She opens her eyes and she looks at me and pleasure is written all over her place.

"Cum" i demand as I continue to thrust deep in her guts.

"Cum for me baby" I say as I look deep in her eyes feeling my orgasm nearing too.

In less than a minute the sound of our skins clapping on each other and our moans is filled in the car and we reach our high at the same time.

"Fuckkkkkkk" I groan and moan into her ear as I cum deep inside of her.

"ahhhhhh" she creams all over my dick as her legs shake. 

I slap her ass hard and she moans louder as she cums.

I kiss her roughly and she responds back with a rougher kiss.
She sighs on my neck and whispers in my ear.
"I love you King"

I respond back by rubbing up and down her back. I don't know nothing about love.

*****************************************

Faith POV

"I can't believe we just had car sex" I say to him as I get off his lap and clean myself with the wipes from my bag.

This is my first time ever having had sex in the car. But it was quite uncomfortable but pleasurable I guess.

I wonder why King did not reply when I told him I loved him.
Fuck, I feel so dumb. Was it too early too say it?

As we drive off I stare out the window and feel King staring at me.

"You good baby" he says touching my thigh.

"Yeah I'm good, I just wanna get home...I'm tired." I say to him.

"I was thinking, don't you wanna come over and sleep the night at my house" he says to me.

"Uhm...I got classes tomorrow, maybe Friday?"I say to him and he looks disappointed.

"Aight it's cool" he says focusing back on the road.

In the next 10 minutes we arrive at my house and I say my goodbyes.

"I'ma come pick you up on Friday then.."

"Yeah.."

"I'ma call you before you go to bed... goodnight baby" he says to me.

"Bye"...I say waving"

I get in the house and lock the door. I look through the blinds and he drives off.

"Niaaaaa" I call out for her.

"Where the fuck is she" I wonder to myself walking to her room.

"Nia...knock, knock, knock" I say and there is no response.

I open her door slowly to peak through but it is dark. I switch on her lights and see her laid on the floor in a pool of blood with bruises filled on her body.

"What the fuck"

"Nia...Nia" I scream out her name. I check to see if her pulse is there and thank God...her pulse is there.

"Somebody help" I scream feeling my voice crack and I am about to cry.

"Nia wake up..baby wake up" I say as I try to wake her up.

She opens her eyes a little bit and starts coughing.

"Stay awake, don't fall asleep...Nia, Nia" I say as I try to reach for my phone to call the ambulance.

After calling the ambulance I decide to call her mom who is on my speed dial and she starts crying through the phone.

"My baby...I'm on my way" she says crying heavily.

The ambulance take about 5 minutes to arrive and they  finally take her to the hospital with her mom riding at the back. The police arrive too and now her room is a crime scene.

*****************************************

What do y'all think happened to Nia?🤯

Thoughts?

*****************************************

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote😔❤️& tell me what your thoughts are on this chapter.