Chapter 20.✨

Faith POV

"Kayden, what you wanna eat?"

"Mmh, Waffles...no pancakes" he says changing his mind. "Okay come on, let's make them together go wash your hands first"

"Faith, where is Daddy?" He says as he looks up at me with worry in his eyes. "Daddy is at work baby, he'll be back very soon."

"Okay" he says and his smile is back on his face.

"So first we are going to..." Before I can even finish my sentence the door busts open. "Where the fuck is my son" I hear a woman screaming from the top of her lungs in the living room"

"Stay in here Kady, let me go see who that is"
Making my way into the living room I see a light skinned woman with heels on and a small handbag around her arm. "Who the hell are you?"

"Who the hell am I...bitch I'm looking for my son." She says rudely as she pushes me out of the way to go upstairs"

"Mommy? Kayden says as he enters the living room

Mommy? Oh so she is Queen.

"Baby is that you? Let's go home."

"But mommy I wanna still stay.."

"Kayden go fetch your bag and let's go home"

"But mommy-"

"I'm not gonna repeat myself" she says angrily and he quickly runs upstairs. "Come on, Queen it's a Saturday...I can get you back to him tomorrow" I say calmly to her.

"Bitch who the fuck are you, oh you are King's new bitch? "

"You know what, I'm gonna stay calm because Kayden is right here and I'm not going to fight you in his presence. Does King even know you're here?"

"Kayden, is my son. And I can fetch him whenever I feel like it. You ain't shit."

I ignore her and decide to call King.

"I'm here" I hear the door open and it's King. "Ma, what's going on"

"Nigga I'm tryna go home with my son." Queen snaps and King's smile drops to a frown when he sees her. "The fuck are you doing here"

Kayden comes down the stairs and runs into King's arms. "Daddy I don't wanna go home"

"Bring my son here" she says as she takes away Kayden from King's arms. "You out here playing happy family with my son with this hoe right here."

"Watch your mouth" King says to her. "You ain't shit bruh, you forgot to fetch my son at school yesterday, I try calling you and you don't answer. And now you tryna take him away."

"Send me some money and maybe I can make a plan"

"You rotten as fuck bruh"

"Bye boo...you know where the fuck I stay nigga" she says as she leaves the house pulling Kayden with her.

"Now I see why you don't like her" I say as he drops himself on the couch."Fuck I'ma kill her"

"Calm down baby" I say trying to calm King down.

"Come on, let's eat. We'll figure it out"

********

This was such a short chapter, I'm sorry.😭

So not motivated to continue writing....☹️really don't know why. But uhm let me know what y'all thoughts on this chapter.

 But uhm let me know what y'all thoughts on this chapter