Chapter 18✨

Faith POV

"Can't wait to get out of here fr" Nia says to me as she eats the food in front of her. It's been about two weeks since the incident and she seems to be gradually getting better. The doctor says she might get discharged in the next two days.

"But like how do you feel though.."

"I mean my head is spinning like crazy, but I'm so ready to get out of here for realllll" she says while rolling her eyes. "Tired of this horrible ass food" she says pushing her plate to the side.

"I wonder if it would have been a boy or girl" she says smiling while rubbing her tummy with her hands. And my heart breaks when I see her like this.

"Why did it have to be me...why my baby..."she says as her voice cracks and tears rolling down her face.
We never ever got a chance to speak about the miscarriage...

"Babe...I'm so sorry" i say as I grab ahold of her hand and squeeze it tight. It really hurts to see her like this. I've never seen her in this much pain before and I really don't know how to make her feel better.

"But uhm...it's fine, I'll be fine..." she says as she wipes the tears off her face.

"Nia, you know it's okay to cry right, stop with the being strong act...I'm here for you"

"I know Faithy...I know, and thats why you my bestie and I love you"

"I love you too bestiee" I say with a goofy smile and she starts laughing. It's good to see her laughing.
As we are talking and just catching up I see Mutt enter in the room and behind him is King. Great.

"Hey sis" Mutt greets me as he gives me a hug.

"Hey baby" he kisses Nia on the cheek. They so cute.

"Hey" King greets me and I greet him back with a small smile. It's been two weeks since I saw him after the lil fight we had in his car. Well he did try to call me but I ignored him. I know it's wrong but...yeah. It gets a lil awkward in the room since me and King are really not on speaking terms, so I decide to get up to go get coffee at the cafeteria.

"I'm going to get coffee, y'all want some?" Both Nia and Mutt nod and I turn my head to King to get a response"

"Yeah..yeah man I want some" he says and I nod as I leave the room.

As I am walking towards the cafeteria I hear King call out my name.

"Faith, wait up..dang you walking fast ass hell" he says dramatically breathing in and out.

"Uhm...yeah...you want me to get you something else from the cafeteria" I say not really wanting to get into a long ass conversation.

"Faith...stop"

"Stop what" I say confused as hell.

"Stop acting like everything is fine between us when shit isn't fine" he says looking dead in my eyes. "We need to talk baby"

"About what bro"

"Oh so I'm bro now" he says smiling and I laugh a bit.

"I miss you baby, and I don't like it when we argue cause we end up not talking for weeks, I been calling you and you don't answer my calls"

"King I'm sorry, I just- I don't - "

"Come on...shhh" He says as he pulls me in a hug.
And as we hug I wrap hands around his waist. I really missed this.

"I missed you King" I say as I pull away from the hug and look at him. I honestly did miss him though. Really thought of calling him the other day but my pride got in the way.

"Mmm really" he says as he bites on his bottom lip and looks at me with those eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that" I say as I feel those butterflies in my stomach.

"Like what" he says chuckling.

"Mcht, let's go get the coffee goshhh" I say as I walk away and he smacks my ass.

"Stoppp" I say whining and I feel my clit throbbing. Fuck.

"Come on, let's go get the coffee they probably waiting for us"

"Aight.." he says and we walk off together.

King POV

"I'll come back on the day you get discharged...okay" Faith says to Nia.

"Nah, you don't need to...Mutt will fetch me, don't worry bout it baby"

"Okay then lemme get going, I'll facetime you..and you better answer"

"Okay mother.." she says and Faith starts laughing. She is a really good friend to Nia...same goes for Nia too, they tight asf.

"Byeee"

"Bye y'all, Mutt we gon talk over the phone" I say to him and he nods.

*****************************************

We get to my car and I open the door for Faith to get in.

"This big ass car" she says as she struggles to get in.

"Just say you need some help" I say laughing.

"I'm good...I'm in" she says seated on the seat.

"Good girl" I say as I  close the door and go over to my side.

"So like where we going..."

"Anywhere baby, where you wanna go?"

"I'm actually tiredddd, I just wanna sleep" she says as she sighs loudly.

"You want me to take you home"

"Nah I wanna go to your house" she says smiling hard asf.

"You're obsessed with me" I say in a high pitched voice and she bursts out in laughter.

"Chill, you not all that"

It's good to have my baby back.