Chapter 17✨

King POV

"Mutt..you sure you gon be fine" I say asking Mutt who is sitting down in the waiting area. I got a call from Faith to come and fetch her so I came quickly.

"Bro I'm good, y'all go on" he says.

"Okay Mutt, I'ma come back to bring you some clothes to change"

"Nigga...I said I'm fine, just go please" he says in a harsh tone.

Damn.

"I'm sorry..I'm just-" he says trying to apologize but I stop him.

"No need to apologize bro, I got you" I say as I put my hand on his shoulder letting him know I'll always be there for him.

"Come on baby, let's go" I say to Faith as I pull her into my embrace.

We make it to the parking lot and I open the door for Faith to get in. I go back to my side and get in. I start the engine and we leave the hospital.

As I'm driving I turn to look at Faith and she looks outside the window with her head leaned on it. I put my hand on her thigh and squeeze it a bit. I hate seeing her like this.

"Baby..." I call out.

"Mmh..." she says staring at me.

"I got you okay"

"I know King" she says taking my hand which is on her thigh and intertwining our hands together.

"Forever" I say honestly. I've only met her couple of  months ago but the feelings I have for her are strong. I've never felt like this with anybody before. The love she gives me...the love I receive from her is out of this world. I've never received this kind of love even from from my own blood family.

As I am in deep thought, scenes from earlier in the hospital run through my head.

"His Mutt's friend mom"

"His Mutt's frie-.........."

My thoughts are interrupted by Faith calling out my name.

"King...King" she says calling me.

"Yeah..."

"Can you hear me, please take me to my mom's house, I don't wanna go back to my house..."

"Why did you introduce me to your mother as Mutt's friend? I blurt out.

"King..." she says not wanting to get into it.

"No, why introduce me like that"

"Because you are Mutt's friend" she says rolling her eyes.

"Don't play with me, you know what I mean"

"Okay King but like what was I supposed to say? It's not like we together."

"Bro what the fuck"

"We never made it official though, did you want me say oh mom his my boyfriend?"

"Faith..."

"No King, I feel like I'm the only one that wants this thing we have going on to work but it seems like you not interested. But since you wanna talk about it, why did you not respond back when i said I love you, the other day."

"I-"

"Bro just save it, my best friend is in the hospital fighting for her life and you asking me some dumbass questions. Please just take me to my mom's house, I sent the location to your phone"

We drive in complete silence and we make it to her mother's house.

"Bye Fa-" I'm cut off by her slamming the door.

Damn.

I wait for her to get in the house and after she gets in I drive off.

I drive off and make my way into the high way to get back home. It takes me about 45 minutes to get back home. I open the gate and close it once I get in. I open my garage and park my car inside. As I get out my car I look for the keys in my pocket to the entrance door and find them. I open the door and see rose petals and candles on the floor.

Who the fuck.

"You missed me baby" I hear a voice. I turn quickly and see Queen's stupid ass in some red lingerie on my couch.

"Who the fuck let you in"

"I still have the keys baby, remember"

Shit, I forgot to change the locks.

"But how did you pass through security" I ask seriously.

"Baby come on now, I'm still the Queen of this kingdom and that's what the security know"

"Queen I'ma give you 10 seconds to leave my house"

"Come on you know you want me"

"Ten...nine"

"Babe come on..."

"Eight.."

"King I love you"

"You still here?"

"Fine I'ma leave, but just know you'll never see your son again"

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Don't try me King"

"Get the fuck outta my house nigga, you lucky you the mother of my child, you woulda been dead! Get out!" I say walking her out my house and  I call the security. "I don't want this woman near my house ever again... understood?" I say loudly.

"Yes sir"

"Queen, I ordered an Uber for you...get out" I say opening the gate and she leaves.

"Shit. Niggas wanna test me" I say to myself as I shut my door.