Chapter 21.✨

another chapter. really sorry if there are any mistakes.😩
don't forget to vote and comment.❤️

Faith POV

"Baeee, where are you?" I say leaving a voicemail on King's phone, standing outside this boujee café I sat in, with my new partner Cleopatra to for a project we are working on. We finished about an hour ago and I've been waiting outside, shivering in the cold waiting on King to come get me.

"I should've just left with Cleo." I say rolling my eyes in frustration. Quickly dropping the call and stuffing my phone into my back pocket jeans, I rub my hands together quickly, trying to create a bit of warmth between my hands since I could feel my hands dry up from the cold wind. In the process, I see a black truck pull up, and without having to look at the number plate, I know for sure it's King. 

"Finally" I say walking up to his car angrily and jumping in.

"Hey baby" he says reaching over for a kiss and I dodge it.

"Come on..."

"Come on what" I say with a mug on my face and he grabs my face giving me small pecks all around.

"Stopppp" I say whining, trying to push him away.

"Moveee, I'm not playing" I say rolling my eyes.

"You feeling cold?" He says pulling back, looking into my eyes waiting for a response. Hesitantly, I nod my head. " Well this will make you feel better" he says as he goes back to kissing my face.

"Stop King" I say giggling as I feel my anger drift away.

"You want some food" He says letting go of me.

"Yes" I say quickly. I haven't eaten all day & the only thing I have consumed is coffee. Lots of coffee. College will be the death of me. I haven't slept in days, trying to get all my assignments done.

"Where you wanna eat at"

"Uhm..." I say trying to think of a place. "Pizza Hut"

"Aight"

"But like babe...on a serious note though, where were you" I say as he drives off averting his attention to the road but still trying to look at me. "I needed to finalise some things" he says relaxing his hand on my thigh.

"And what are those things ?"

"I was in a meeting. I didn't think I would take that much time" he says to me.

"Mmmh okay" I say letting it go.

Sitting in comfortable silence, I bopped my head to the old school song that played through the radio as we finally made our way into Pizza Hut. We got our food and ate, and decided to drive back to King's house

"I'm so tired" I sighed, dropping myself onto the couch. "Bae, when you going to fetch Kayden? I miss seeing his little face" I say randomly thinking about him.

"Tomorrow baby"

"Mhhh" I respond as I feel my eyelids become heavy.

"Aye. Don't sleep yet" King says slapping the hell out of my thigh.

"Whyyy? You know what lemme go take a shower" I say getting up but I feel my head spin as I get up and a nauseous feeling takes over me. Running to the bathroom, I drop down to my knees and start puking and gagging over the toilet.

"Ouch" I say rubbing on my stomach leaning over the toilet. Behind the door, I hear King's footsteps approach and I quickly get up flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

King POV

Walking over to the bedroom, I hear the sound of water running behind the bathroom door. Opening the door I see her bended over the sink brushing her teeth.  Walking quietly over to her i wrap my hands around her waist as I feel on her ass.

"Bae" she jumps in fright. " Why'd you do that" she says as she rinses the rest of the paste out of her mouth. "My bad" I say as I kiss on her neck, feeling and rubbing on her ass.

"Can I please have a moment to myself?" She says clearly not in the mood.

"Look at me" I say.

"Look at me" I say sternly and she finally turns around and it seems as if she been crying.

"You been crying?" I say looking down at her and she stays quiet looking down at her hands.

"No..." she says quietly looking everywhere expect me.

"Faith..." I say seriously and she looks up at me breaking down in tears.

"What's up ma?" I say pulling her into my arms. "What's wrong baby"

"Everything is wrong King." She says leaving the bathroom and sitting on the edge of the bed in the room.

"I think I'm pregnant" she says with her head in her hands completely catching me off guard.

"And so?" I say squatting down in between her legs.

"And so? Nigga I might be pregnant. I'm not ready to be a mom yet." She says quickly.

"Baby...I thought you were gonna tell me you dying or something. So I'm gonna be a dada again" I say trying to make her laugh and she playfully rolls her eyes hitting my chest.

"Now my baby is back"

"On a serious note King... I might be pregnant. I'm still in college remember...my mom is so gonna kill me." She says standing up and pacing around the room.

"But we don't know that" I say trying to calm her down. "You know what I'ma do... lemme go get some pregnancy tests. "

"Go take your shower and I'll be back in a min" I say and she hugs me tightly before I leave.

****************************************

Thank you guys so much for the votes.❤️

I know I've been gone for quite a while....but I'm back😛🤣!

Please vote and comment and tell me how you feel about this chapter.😩❤️