Chapter 8✨

Faith POV

"Smack" King slaps my butt.

"Wake up"

"Smackkk" He slaps it again.

"Come on wake up.." he chuckles with that deep voice of his.

"Whyyyyy" I ask whining.

"Let's go have some breakfast"

"Can't they bring it here?"

"No let's go down, we need some fresh air"

Ughh.
I get off the bed aggressively..one thing I hate is being awakened out of my precious sleep.

I go into the bathroom to get ready.

*****************************************

I finish showering, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I dress up and wear my flowy sundress. I leave the room and make my way to the living room where King is sitting on the couch watching some show.

"I'm done, we can leave"

"You look beautiful.." he says looking at me as he stands up and wraps his arms around my waist, cups my ass and kisses my forehead.

"Thanks" I say all shy.

"Why the fuck you acting all shy now"

"Boy....." I laugh.

*****************************************

We make our to the breakfast area and there is plenty of food. Nice. We finish up eating and we go back to the suite.

"What do you wanna do today"

"I don't know.. anything"

"Let's go on the yacht, we'll have lunch there too"

"Okayy" I say excitedly.

I've never been on a boat so I'm really eager to experience this.

"We'll leave in about an hour"

"Okay" I say smiling.

*****************************************

We make it to the boat and everything there is so beautiful. There's a table set up for two with rose petals leading to the table. I turn around and look at King smiling.

"You like it.."

"Yes...it's beautiful"

"Come on, he takes my hand in his and leads me to the table"

He pulls out the the chair and I sit.
I'm loving every bit of this baecation or whatever it is.

"When did you even get time to plan this, King?"

"I got plenty of ways baby" he chuckles looking intensely into my eyes.

The waiter comes in with food. Sea food to be specific.

"Oh my God I loveeee Sea food."

I proceed to take a bite of my crab leg and I look up to see King looking at me.

"Did your mama not tell you it's rude to stare" I say smiling.

"Sorry" he says. " I zoned out" he says chuckling.

"Really..." I say with my right eyebrow lifted.

"Yeah, man..I mean shit, you just beautiful"

"Thanks, I don't know how many times you've told me that today" I say looking down avoiding eye contact.

"Why do you do that" he says.

"Do what? " I say confused.

"Look down everytime I give you a compliment"

"Uhm..I never realised I do that" I say awkwardly.

"You beautiful man..when I compliment you take that shit..okay"

"Okay..."

"Are you not going to eat" I ask him

"I'm allergic to sea food"

"That's sad, you're missing out" I say laughing.

He chuckles.

We finish eating and I find myself standing up and going near the end of the boat. I stand there looking at the beautiful skies with sparkling stars.

King creeps up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"It's beautiful hey?"

"Very"

"It's beautiful just like you"

I turn around and look into his eyes. We're closer than we've ever been before. His body is standing an inch away from mine. He leans his face closer to mine and within a second a pair of lips are pressed onto mine. He kisses me and I just stand there shocked at what is happening. I open mouth as an entrance for his tongue and he kisses me passionately. He pulls away and looks intensely into my eyes. I look away avoiding eye contact.
What the fuck do you do after you done kissing someone?!?

He lifts my chin up.

"Look at me" he says then pecks my lips.

I look at him not knowing what the fuck to do. Why do I feel like this. Why does this man make me feel like this. I haven't felt so alive in the past two years.

"You good"

"Yeah I'm fine...don't you think we should get going, it's getting late" I say to him.

"Yeah, lead the way, we'll finish this in the suite.." he says biting his bottom lip.

Godddd....

I know his definitely looking at my ass from behind me. As I'm walking I'm scared but at the same time excited..eager to know what will happen when we get back to the suite.