Chapter 5✨

KING POV

I wake up, and roll over to find that there is nobody laying beside me.

I sit up confused as I wonder where the fuck she could have went. I decide to go into the bathroom first to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Afterwards I proceed to leave the room and the smell of pancakes hit my nose. I go downstairs and see Faith preparing breakfast.

"Baby, I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time, and I gave you my all...now baby be mine..."

She sings along to Always on Time by Ja Rule and Ashanti.

Her beautiful ass angelic voice.

I sneak up behind her and wrap my hands around her waist as I swing her hips to the song. She jumps up in shock, but relaxes when she realises it's me.

"I hope you don't have a problem with me touching your stove and music" she says as she turns around to look at me.

"Nah baby it's all good"

She takes out two plates and dishes out the delicious breakfast. Damn, wife material.
I sit on the stool and take a bite of the sausage.
In the process, I taste the grits and mmhhh shit is bussing.

"Mmhhhh, this so good"

"Wait till you eat my dinner" she says cockily.

Smart ass mouth. I chuckle.

She comes with two bottles of cranberry juice and sits beside me.

"So..."

"So..." I say back.

"You know..we literally don't know anything about each other..."

"What you wanna know"

"Uhm idk... anything"

"Okay I'll start..how old are you"

"Nigga I told you this yesterday, I'm 19" she says rolling her eyes

"Oh shit..I forgot" I say knowing very well I remember.

"Mmh..tell me..what's your real name..."

"My real name? I asked acting confused"

"Nigga.."

"I'm playing..my real name is Gionni James"

"Okay Mr James, nice to meet you she says with her hand stretched out"

We both laugh in unison.

"So why do you use the name King?"

"It's like a business name.."

"Business name?" She asks confused

"Yeah..."

"What typa business" she asks looking dead in my eye.

God this girl asks way too many questions.

"Well, I run the streets so I don't need nobody knowing my real name, I got enemies out there"

"So you're like a drug dealer"

"Kinda"

"Mmhhh"

"I thought you was gon be scared"

"Uhm not really..but I mean why would you wanna be a drug lord when you're an architect..I know for sure architects get paid a lot of cash..so you don't need to be a drug lord.."

"You wouldn't understand...let's just leave it okay"

It seems like she wants to ask more questions but decides to keep quiet.

"You didn't tell me what your name is"

"Faith Karla Johnson"

"You gotta beautiful ass name"

"Thanks?" She says while laughing.

I finish my food and put it in the sink. This was some bomb ass food. She should just move in with me.

"Don't worry about them dishes I'll wash them"

"Nah it's cool I'll wash them shawty, go on and get ready and I'll drop you off at your house.

"Okay" she says in her angelic voice.

*****************************************

Took me about 20 minutes to freshen up. I make my way to the living room and I see Faith is not done yet seeing that she is nowhere in sight.

I decide to go check on her. I see the door opened a bit and see her naked looking in the mirror. I know I shouldn't be looking but damn..her body..it's just calling my name. She turns around and sees me standing near the door. Fuck.

"Oh my gosh" she says as she reaches for her towel to cover herself.

"I'm so sorry, I thought I should come on and check up on you and I found the door opened" I say sounding like a mother fucker.

"It's okay" she says calmly.

"But damn why you standing at the damn door like a fucking ghost" she says.

How humerous.

I burst out in laughter.

"But on some serious shit, you better close the door next time... because I won't be responsible for what happens...." I trail off.

"Nigga...", I hear her laugh as I walk away.