Chapter 19✨

Faith POV

"Oh my God King...fuck, don't stop baby...ahhh" I moan loudly with my face on the pillow and my back arched. We were supposed to be sleeping but King's horny ass....

"Mmhh, this pussy too good" he says as he gives me fast deep strokes till my body can't take it anymore.

"King...King...ahh" I call out his name as I try to push him away with my my hand.

"Move your hand, take this dick" he pins my arm to my back.

"King..ahhh..King you so deep" I cry out as I try to push him away with my other hand. It's not that his hurting me but the feeling is just too good that my body can't even take it. He stops moving completely and he speaks again.

"Move your fucking hand" and I manage to move my hand.

"Who's pussy is this" he says as he slams back inside me and my eyes roll into the back of head with my mouth opened and a moan trapped in my throat.

"Who's pussy is this baby" he says quickening the pace and I moan loudly.

"It's yours...Daddy"

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum.."

"Hold it"

"I can't" I cry out and my legs start shaking like crazy.

"Fuckkkk, oh my Goddd"

He doesn't stop thrusting in me and within a few minutes I feel his warm seed inside me.

"Fuck Faith" he moans as he falls on top of me.

"Move your heavyy" I say laughing.

He chuckles and kisses me on my neck. I missed this.

"Lemme go pee and shower, you wanna join me"

"Round 2?" He says as he gets off me and I smile hard as I quickly nod my head.

"Freaky ass" he says smacking my butt and I run into the bathroom.

*****************************************

King POV

I wake up to my phone ringing and I see the unfamiliar number on my phone.

"King speaking..."

"Hello sir, is this Kayden's father speaking, Gionni James?"

"Uhm yes, who's asking" I say as I sit up right.

"Sir this is Ms Becky from your son's school, I  was wondering what time Kayden's mother is coming to fetch Kayden, its very late now and I can't get ahold of her, and since you are the next of kin I decided to call you to-"

"Wait.." I say as I look at the time and it is late asf.
"She hasn't pick up my son yet...I'm coming right now"

I quickly change into my clothes and hurry to go pick up Kayden. And as I'm driving I try to call Queen but she is not picking up.
Fucking voicemail.

I get to the daycare centre as quick as I can. I see a car parked near the parking lot and see a lady get out.

"You must be Kayden's dad"

"Yes I am, where is he"

"Oh right here" she opens the backseat of her car and I see him sleeping.

"Kayden.." I softly try to wake him up.

"Daddy.."

"Hello my boy, let's go home"