Chapter 10✨

Faith POV

I wake up, rolling over and stretching as I feel my bones crack.
I realise I am naked and thoughts from yesterday just run through my mind.
It was magical. I haven't felt like this in the longest time. Oh and how he was so patient with me and how he made me feel catered for.

My thoughts are drifted of by the sound of a door opening and I see King walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped on his waist exposing his v-line.

"You finally awake.." he says smiling at me.

"Yeah, I'm so tired and my body is sore.."

"That's what good dick does to you" he says with a huge smirk on his face.

I throw a pillow in his face and he starts laughing.

"Well lemme go take a shower" I say as I get out the bed.

"Okay mamas, I'll be waiting for you in the living room"

*****************************************

I take about twenty minutes to shower and I leave the bathroom.
I decide to wear my simple cargo pants, a basic crop top and some Uggs.
I leave the room making my way into the living room and I see King lying on the couch.

"What you watching.." I ask him curiously.

"Dynasty...ouuuu baby you look good" he says looking at me then biting his bottom lip.

I do a 360 and he smacks my ass.

"Thanks.." I say smiling hard.

"But chilllll...this is just a simple cargo pants and crop top...stop being dramatic" I say laughing and he chuckles seconds later.

"So what are we gonna do today?"

"I don't know baby, what you wanna do?"

"I don't..we can chill here for today..."

"Aight..come lie with me" he says scooting over to make space for me.

I go to him and I lay on his chest.

We talk and talk about different things and I finally ask him something that's been on mind.

"So like what are we.."

"What you mean.." I feel him looking down at me.

"this..like..what are we, are we just fucking..friends with benefits or what?" I say

"All I'ma say is you're mine, and no nigga gon come and fuck up with what is mine." He says in a serious tone.

I keep quiet and he lifts my chin up.

"You heard what I said" he says looking in my eyes.

"Yeah.." I say smiling

He pecks my lips and all I can do is blush. Lol.

"You know..I've never heard you talk about your family.."

"What you wanna know.."

"I don't know..do you have any siblings..are you the only child..."

"Yeah I'm the only child to my mother but I got siblings from my dad" he says. "My parents divorced when I was younger and he got married to another woman" he says sternly with a serious face.

"Oh...okay" I say..not really wanting to ask further questions about his parents judging from the way his face changed when he started talking about his dad.

"So you telling me you're freaking 33 and have no kids" I say with a smile on my face.

"I do have a kid"

"Wait you do?" I say turning my head to him.

"Well, he never told me this" I think to myself.

"Yes, his 3 years old"

"Aww, show me some pictures of him" I love kids with a passion.

He pulls out his phone and I see an album filled with pictures of a baby who looks very much alike like King saved under the name " Baby Boy Kayden"

"Aww his so cute...his like a carbon copy of you...y'all look exactly the same..." I say.

As I am looking at the pictures, his phone starts to ring and an unsaved number appears on the screen.

"Here.." I say handing him his phone. He stands up and puts his phone on the ear as he walks towards the sliding door that leads to the balcony.

I look at him talking in the phone and his face looks serious.

I wonder what his talking about that seems so serious.

After a few minutes of him talking on the phone, he walks back to me and stands near the couch.

"Baby, we need to cut this vacation short, I got some business to handle and I'ma need to be back there as soon as possible"

"Oh...okay" I say a little disappointed. I was really enjoying it and being around him too.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm gon make it up to you. I promise."

"It's okay, King...lemme go pack my clothes."I say a bit saddened.