Chapter 11✨

Faith POV

"I guess I'll see you sometime around then" I say as I look at King, proceeding to open the door to leave seeing that I am now home.

As I am about to open the door he grabs my arm and I look back at him. I raise my eyebrow up in confusion.

"What?" I say.

"Let me help you with your luggage" he says.

"King...it's okay, I'll manage. Besides, you need to rush somewhere remember?" I say with a tight smile.

I get out and take my bags.

"I'ma call you later.. okay?" he says.

"Okay, bye King"

"No kiss or nothing" he says smiling.

Bro...

"I really need to get in the house, bye" I say, as I turn around and get inside the house.

*****************************************

King POV

I watch her as she gets inside her house before I drive off. I really did not mean to cut our trip short but I got a call from Mutt saying someone stole my shit. AGAIN. I do not know what the fuck is going on but this shit needs to be stopped.

I drive off very quickly and I make my way to the warehouse. As I get out the car and enter the warehouse I see the guy tied up in ropes and Mutt is standing right in front of him.

I make my way where the guy is tied up and take a chair and sit right in front of him.

"Mutt, I'll handle it" I say to him in a stern voice.

"Who sent you" I ask him as I look at him dead in the eye.

His face is filled with bruises making it known that they roughed him up a little. Good.

"I'm not gonna repeat myself." I say to him as he still does not respond as I talk to him.

"Bring the electric wires and a bucket of water" I send one of my guys. Since he is not willing to talk, I guess this will make him talk.

He brings it in and I take the electric wires as I dip it in the water ready to electrocute this nigga.

"So you gon talk or we need to do this the hard way"

"In no snitch" he shouts out and I quickly dip the electric wires back in the water and put it on his skin.

"Ahhhhh" he screams out in pain.

"Are you gonna talk" I say once again.

"Okay, okay...I'll talk" he says in pain.

"I was sent by..by..the one and only..." and as he is about to say who he was sent by this nigga decides to pass out.

"The fuck?" I say as I stand up to check his pulse and there is no pulse. His dead.

"Clean this shit up" I say as I spit on the bloody corpse.

"Mutt" I call out.

"What the fuck happened, this can't be no coincidence at all nigga. This has happened twice now. What the fuck is going on" I say angry.

"Nigga, this guy tried to steal all the coke and burn down the place but we caught him before shit was about to go down."

"We better find who these people are....fast"

"I'll make sure we find them King" he says.

"Aight bro, I'm going, we gon meet up tomorrow?"

"Yeah no prob" he says.

I get into my car and drive off to my house.

"What a long fucking day" I mutter to myself.

*****************************************

Faith POV

I drop down on the couch as I see the many missed calls on my phone from Nia.

Shit.

I decide to call back but it seems as if her phone is off.

I decide to go and take a shower as I feel quite musty. I finish showering and put on some lotion and deodorant. I decide to get inside my bed feeling that I am really tired.

"I'll pack my bags tomorrow" I say to myself as I yawn tiredly.

As I start drifting off to sleep my phone starts ringing.

"Uhgggg" I say angrily. I hate it when people call me while I'm sleeping.

"What do you want" I answer the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"That is no way to talk to your best friend" I hear Nia's voice through the phone.

"Come open the door for me please, I've been knocking" she says.

"Bitch where are your keys" I say as I get out the bed walking to the door and dropping the call.

I open up the door and I see Nia standing there with her heels in her hands, her hair looking like a mess with her bag around her arm, looking like she been hit by a truck.

"Babe..you good" I say as I quickly unlock the burglar gate thingie.

She gets inside and I lock the burglar gate and the door.

"Chill, I just had a D appointment" she says as she sticks her tongue out.

"Eww" I say laughing.

"Bitch anywayssss" Nia says as sits down on the couch dropping her things on the floor.

"Why are you back so early" she says with her eyebrows lifted up.

I sit down with her ready to tell her all the tea feeling all the sleep in me going away.