Chapter 14✨

King POV

I look at her sleeping on my chest as she snores softly.
I kiss her forehead and decide to take my phone and take a picture of her.
After the lil workout session we had, we decided to take a shower and go to sleep.

As I take pictures of her she finally wakes up.
She looks up at me with her angelic eyes and smiles at me.

"Kinggg, what are you doing" she says whining.

"Don't take me pictures while I'm sleeping, I look ugly" she says while she covers her face with the duvet.

I chuckle lightly.

"What time is it?" She says as she reaches out for her phone that's on the night stand.

"I'm late..shit" she says as she quickly gets out the bed and runs to her bathroom.

After a few minutes she gets out of her bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body which makes her ass look even more bigger.

"You see what you did" she says to me whining.

"What I do" I say smirking.

"I'm late for my class..and it's all your fault, you let me sleep late at night and I forgot to switch on my alarm ughhh" she says all in one breath.

"Listen baby, I'ma drop you off..I need to leave anyways so hurry up and I'll take you there" I say.

"Okay" she says as she kneels down to look for her clothes in her wardrobe and I get out the bed to take care of my hygiene.

"You got an extra toothbrush and washing towel I could use" I ask her.

"Yeah , just open the cabinet under the sink and you'll see everything there."

"Okay"

I do everything in less than ten minutes and I see her waiting for me in the room.

We get out her house and we get in my car. I drive off and in less than 20 minutes I make it to her campus.

"I'ma come pick you up... what time do your classes end" I ask her.

"Uhm, at 1" she says looking at me.

"Okay cool, go on in" I say smiling at her.

Before she gets out my car I pull her face close to mine and kiss her on her lips.

"You ain't leaving without my goodbye kiss" I say smiling down at her.

"Okay King bye" she says as she blushes and gets out my car.

I see her walk inside the building and drive off.

*****************************************

Faith POV

After my classes ended I decide to call King to let him know the classes are over and as I walk outside the campus he is already here.

Leaning on his car, he waves at me. I walk to where he his and he pulls me in for a hug. As we are hugging the smell of his cologne hits my nose. And it smells very good too.

"Hi" I say looking up at him.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting out here for a long time" I say softly.

"Nah mamas, I just arrived like about 2 minutes ago."

"Okay" I say looking around examing the environment around us not knowing what else to say.

"Get in" he says as he opens the car door for me. I get in and close it and he does a lil jog over to his side.

"You hungry?" He says as he looks at me.

"Nah I'm good" I say to him.

He does that deep chuckle of his while starting the car, and drives off.

We ride in comfortable silence and in less then 15 minutes we make it to Mc-Donald's and he goes in the drive thru.

"But I said I'm not hungry" I say smiling at me.

"You know damn well you lying...since when did you deny food" he says laughing.

I fake gasp as I out my hand on my chest.

"You did not..." I say laughing.

"What you want" he asks me as we reach the mic thingie.

"Uhm diet coke and some large fries" I say to him.

"Diet coke? I hope you not tryna lose weight or some shit" he says seriously.

"No, chill...I just love diet coke, it's good" I say to him.

"Okay.." he says as he turns back to speak to the microphone thingie and orders our meals.

We get our food and start eating as we get back on the road.

After a few minutes I hear a vibrating sound in my bag and it is my phone ringing.

I look at the caller ID and it is Joshua calling me. My tutor kinda. He helps me with most of my business management work cause sometimes shit don't be adding up.

"Joshua, hey man" I say through the phone.

*****************************************

King POV

"Joshua, hey man" she says through the phone.

Joshua?  Who Tf is that.

I look at her as she speaks on the phone. She laughs and smiles while speaking on the phone.

Damn this nigga got her smiling and shit.

It takes her about a good 20 minutes till she finishes speaking in the phone and she drops the call and I can see her looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"What" I say with my eyes still on the road.

"Why you look like that" she says to me.

"Like what"  I say turning my head to look at her.

"You were smiling and cheesing like 10 minutes ago and now you look so serious.

"You good" she says looking at me.

"I'm good" I say not really wanting to get into it.

"Who was that nigga you were talking to that got you smiling and laughing like that" I say seriously.

"Oh is that why you looking all mad" she says smiling .

"Nah I'm aight" I say lying straight through my teeth.

I mean who's this man that's making my girl laugh and cheese like that. Obviously I'ma be a lil mad and jealous I guess.

"It's okay to be jealous you know" she says as she smiles and rubs her hand on my lap.
I feel myself getting hard. I don't know, it's just something about her...when she touches me...a nigga be feeling all typa things at once.

"Keep rubbing and touching on a nigga like that shawty, I'll bend your ass over in this car" I say to her .

"King..." She says laughing.