Chapter 6✨

Faith POV

I change back into the clothes I wore yesterday and proceed to leave the room.
I walk downstairs and see King on the couch watching some show with his feet propped up on the table.

"You done? " he asks me.

"Yeah we can leave"

He switches off the TV and makes his way to the garage. He decides to use his range rover and he opens the passenger door for me.

"Thank you" I say.

"It's cool mamas"

I feel all type of things in my stomach. Butterflies I guess.

We leave his house and he asks me to send him my house location. I send it to him and he types it in. He continues driving and as he does so I take my time to take him in. He's just so handsome. He catches me gawking at him and I look away quickly. How embarassing!

"You good" he says as he puts his large hand on my left thigh. My breathing starts to change and my cat starts throbbing. Fuck.

"Yeah I'm good" I say as I look at his lips.

"Out here looking at me like you wanna fuck me" he says with his bottom lip in his mouth.
Fuckkkk. The things I wanna do to this man.

"Boy chill you ain't all that my nigga" I say laughing as I look out the window

And all he does in return is to chuckle.

*****************************************

We finally make it to my house and there's an unfamiliar car.

"What's Mutt's car doing here" he says.

"Oh" I say to myself. He's probably visiting Nia.

"His probably here to see Nia"

"What's Nia doing at your house?" he says looking at me.

"We live together" I say.

"Oh okay"

"Don't open that door" he says to me sternly as he quickly gets out and rushes to my side.

"Thanks, you really don't have to do it all the time you know.." I say to him as I get out the car.

"Nah its cool"

"Okay...but uhm anyways thank you for taking me back home and for inviting me to your house..it was quite great" I say in one breath.

"It's cool baby"

"So I'ma see you around" I say...

"Definitely, give me your number.."

I give him my number and he also types his on my number and saves himself as "her crazy ass nigga"

"Okay but why did you save it like this tho"

"Nah I'm just tryna protect what's mine"

Nigga we literally met yesterday, chill.

"Uhm okay.." I say not knowing what to say.

"I'ma call you okay, and pick up when I call"

"Okayyy..byeee" I say to him as I wave.

He waves back and drives off.

As I walk into the house, I throw my shoes on the floor and I am thrown off by Nia's bed creaking and moans coming from her room.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me just like that....ahhhhhh"
"That's my spot Daddy..yessss...fuck I'm gonna cum"

Eww. The last thing I wanna hear is my best friend having sex.

"Niaaaaaaa" I shout her name. I was not about to get in that room and get hit by the smell of sex and shit. Eww no.
She ignores me and I get a text after like 2 minutes saying she almost done.

Bestie❤️: babe I'm almost done.. sorry. This dick way too good.

Faithyyy😍❤️: hurry tf up! Yall nasty. And I got some tea too.

*****************************************

They finally finish up and Mutt comes in the room smiling.

"Hey lil sis, we done...sorry man" he says looking non apologetic with a smirk on his face.

"Whatever..."

Nia follows behind me and says her good byes and locks up the door

"Babygirrrrlll" she says in B. Simone's voice.

I look at her with a stank face.

"What" don't be mad at me for getting some dick..I'm not about to apologize for shit..not my fault your pussy deprived"

"Bitch-..." I say laughing and she laughs too.

"Anywaysss..I've got some teaa..sit down"

"Okayyy"  she says curiously.

"So y'all had sex" she says before I could even talk.

"Bitch no."

We both laugh in unison.

"Well I mean we did sleep in the same bed..but we didn't do anything and he fell asleep on my titties" I said laughing.

"Anyways I gave him my number, so we might be meeting up sometime soon"

"Periodddd that's my girl, you've been outta the game for way too long"

"Yeah " a whole two years.

"I'm happy for you, I hope y'all workout" she says.

" Girl me too." I say.