Next

Thud...Breath...Thud...Breath...

Felix gripped the solid black wood headboard, his nails digging into it with each thud. He could feel a cold grip on his hips, guiding him to take Hyunjin's cock further into him.

Felix was becoming out of breath, his heart racing, and coming close to climax.

"Don't do it." Hyunjin growled through panted breaths pounding harder into the back of Felix with each thrust.

"P...p-please..." Felix whined feeling closer and closer each second.

"I said don't!" Hyunjin yelled as he took one hand off of Felix's hips and taking a fist full of his hair and yanking it back.

Feeling his head get yanked back Felix arched his back to the feeling. His legs were shaking as he was trying to focus on controlling himself. Panting harder he could feel himself losing his focus and losing his control. He was too close to climax.

"I can't hold it..." Felix cried.

Felix shot awake withsweat dripping down the back of his neck and a vibrating pulse in his cock.

"No... No... No!" Felix said under his breath as he tried to digest what was happening.

He couldn't have had that dream. There's no fucking way. Felix, in no way, had that kind of feeling towards his captor. It was completely insane to feel that way towards something that stole you away from life.

Trying to take deep breaths to calm his mind he ended up closing his eyes trying to clear his thoughts and focus on other things besides Hyunjin. Upon closing them all he could see was Hyunjin with that usual demonic smile on his face. He felt his cock twitch after closing his eyes causing them to shoot back open.

"Fuck!" Felix mumbled digging his palms into his eyes trying to erase the thoughts and images he was having and seeing.

Felix began to scan the room trying to find something to distract his thoughts anything to get his mind off of Hyunjin. His nose soon caught the smell of something besides apples it smelled like something warm. Feeling his mouth water from hunger he looked towards where the study desk was and saw a bowl of broth and stale bread sitting there.

Felix could still see the steam rising from the broth, "It must be fresh....Shit!"

He was a notorious sleep talker and moaner. His friends always used to point out when he was having sex dreams because it sounded like he was getting railed as he slept. Shaking his head he tried to just safely assume nothing happened.

Getting up from the bed he wandered over to the food, sat down at the study desk, and began eating. Even though it was plain broth and stale bread it was one of the best meals he ever had. Consuming every last bit of the broth and stale bread Felix actually felt full for the first time in awhile.

Having put his thoughts about his sex dream with Hyunjin on the back burner of his mind he wandered back over to the bed. Sitting there resting his eyes for a brief moment as he let his food digest. While the food was digesting, his eyes began to close slowly and a small post meal nap rushed over his tired body.

He slept for maybe an hour or so but he was in such a deep state of sleep he couldn't remember a single dream. He felt content finally not having a dream regarding where he was and who had kidnapped him. Flickering his eyes open he saw in the corner of the room a shadow like figure sitting in there.

Shooting his eyes open and saw that it was Hyunjin sitting in the corner playing with his dagger between his long delicate fingers. Felix felt his heart race and his breath pick up in the shock of him being there.

"How long have you been here?" Felix asked breaking the silence.

"Long enough." Hyunjin chuckled glancing over towards Felix with that demonic smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

"W-what does that mean?" Felix questioned feeling concerned.

Felix watched as Hyunjin stopped playing with his dagger and set it down on the chair he was sitting in. He stood up and began walking over towards Felix with that same smile now plastering his face. His gate was smooth and made him look as if he was floating on a cloud. Felix could feel his heart pick up in pace with each step Hyunjin made closer to him.

Hyunjin was making direct eye contact with Felix as he got closer making him squirm under his gaze. He watched as Hyunjin lowered his lips close to Felix's ear, "Hyunjin...." he whispered into Felix's ear adding a soft moan at the end, "I can't hold it..." Hyunjin moaned some more into Felix's ear.

Felix pushed Hyunjin away from him in a rush of shock. There's no way he heard him moaning out a sex dream about him. Felix felt his face go red with embarrassment and heard Hyunjin laughing at the edge of the bed. Staring at him wide-eyed Felix yelled, "Stop!"

"Are you dreaming of me, my angel?" Hyunjin purred staring into Felix's eyes cocking his head slightly causing his hair to cascade over his shoulder.

Felix sat there silently staring back at Hyunjin feeling his lips form in a tight line. He couldn't let Hyunjin know what was going on in his head. Silence filled the room as the two stared at each other. Hyunjin took a couple steps closer to Felix and stuck his finger out and placed it under Felix's chin guiding it up to look at him.

"Answer me." Hyunjin said sternly.

"N-no..." Felix lied with a shaky breath.

Hyunjin chuckled softly, "A liar we have before us."

"I'm not lying!" Felix shouted back defensively.

"Lets find out then, Felix."

Felix watched as Hyunjin came closer to him with nothing but lust in his eyes and almost no space between them. He felt his heart rate pick up as Hyunjin slowly snuck his hand around the back of his neck causing his breath to hitch a little.

Hyunjin gently lifted Felix's neck closer to his mouth causing Felix to rise from a cross-legged position to be kneeling before Hyunjin on the bed. With a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth Hyunjin whispered, "This is what you want, right?"

Felix let a soft moan escape his lips as Hyunjin whispered. He could feel Hyunjin grab for his dagger and soon felt the point of the dagger make his way up his body. The point tracing his body made him tingle causing a quiver in arousal to race through his body.

"What a good boy you are." Hyunjin whispered into Felix's neck.

Felix felt his body melt into the grasp of Hyunjin losing all feeling of power he had to hold himself back. Cold lips began to dance around his neck sending shivers though out his body. Soon the dancing turned into Hyunjin using his canines to make small nicks on Felix's neck with soft little bites.

Sucking in a breath with each nick Felix felt heat travel towards his groin causing his cock to slowly rise. Shooting his eyes open and shutting down all feelings of arousal Felix began to push Hyunjin off of him. Shuffling the blankets around to hide is evident hard dick was unsuccessful. Hyunjin heard the shuffling and watching Felix try to hide his evident boner.

Felix caught eye with Hyunjin as he saw a smirk creep across Hyunjin's face letting out a soft chuckle in the process. "All you could've done is said yes and you could've avoided this whole embarrassment."

Feeling his cheeks flush red-hot Felix felt anger and humiliation rise throughout his body. How could he let this happen, what caused him to allow this?

"Oh no is my sweet angel embarrassed?" Hyunjin fake pouted.

Felix felt his eyes begin to well up with tears just as Hyunjin walked closer and lowered his face to Felix's and said, "Next time, don't lie."

Hyunjin stared at Felix for a brief second before he broke their gaze turning swiftly around heading towards the door. Felix watched as Hyunjin made his way out the door locking it behind him.

He sat there completely embarrassed, tears streaking his face and he was left there with just him and his thoughts once again.