Mercy

A/N: Thank you all for patiently waiting for this chapter! I was super busy last week flying out to LA for the BTS Permission to Dance concert and didn't have a chance to write! But the wait is over and I really hope you enjoy this chapter! I should be back to more frequent posting now :)

"H-Hyunjin?" Felix choked.

Hyunjin moaned in response to Felix. This caused Felix to feel his eyes begin to water. Before him was Hyunjin frail and weaker than he had ever seen him before lying in the cold snow. The paleness to Hyunjin's skin was haunting and the way he could barely hold his eyes open said enough to Felix.

"It's me, Felix..." Felix spoke confidently as tears began to stream down his face.

Greeted with another moan, Felix could see Hyunjin trying to flicker his eyes open but was unsuccessful.

Rising concern entered Felix's chest what had happened to make him so weak?

Gently stroking Hyunjin's face Felix could feel how cold he was and how he shivered under Felix's touch.

"What happened to you?" Felix softly cried as he tried to examine Hyunjin.

"F-Fe..." Hyunjin tried to speak.

"Yes! It's me." Felix sobbed while smiling down at Hyunjin.

Felix watched as Hyunjin reached his hand up to touch Felix's face but fell just before he could touch his cheek.

Rushing to grab Hyunjin's hand Felix grasped his cold frail hand raising it to his warm cheek. Felix watched as Hyunjin twitched at the sudden change in temperature but could tell that wasn't enough to get him fully conscious.

Frantically Felix began to think on what to do to save Hyunjin.

"Felix where are you?!" Chan's voice echoed from the distance.

Feeling his heart rise to his throat in anxiety Felix knew he had to think quickly. He didn't want Chan to find Hyunjin out here but he wanted to make sure Hyunjin was safe.

"I need you to feed now." Felix spoke quietly as he lowered his wrist to Hyunjin's mouth.

Watching as Hyunjin slowly opened his mouth Felix stuck his wrist right where it needed to be for Hyunjin to bite down. Feeling the comforting fire of pain welcome his wrist he watched as Hyunjin fed softly and weakly.

"Felix!" Chan shouted again.

"Okay stop, stay here and don't move okay? I'll be back." Felix hushed as he ripped his wrist away from the weak vampire.

As Felix stood up quickly and wobbly, he watched as a soft trickle of blood escaped Hyunjin's lips as he lay there. He needed more blood, but Felix hoped this would be enough for now until he could sneak out to come back.

Grabbing his dropped cane from the forest floor, Felix quickly hobbled his way towards Chan's house. Walking carefully and quickly Felix exited the wooded area to see a frantic Chan pacing around the house.

"Felix! I thought I lost you again." Chan spoke as he ran towards Felix who was making his way towards the house.

"I'm here, can we go inside I'm cold." Felix lied.

He just wanted to eat dinner and get the night over with so he could go back to Hyunjin who lay cold in the winter woods. He hadn't thought much of what to do he just wanted to make sure Hyunjin was okay and safe.

Feeling Chan's arms wrap around him Felix pulled his sleeve down to hide the fresh bite and made his way up the porch stairs and into the house. As he entered the aromas of dinner greeted his nose and he could see that dinner was all set up on the table.