Lost

Hugging his knees tightly to his chest Felix sat there staring off into the void trying to process everything that has happened. From the dream he had of Chan to Hyunjin walking in and giving him a chance to prove that he could be trusted when he didn't deserve that chance.

There was something in the way that Hyunjin looked when he said that. He had a mixed look disappointment and anger in his eyes. Felix couldn't erase the look of his face from his eyes.

Feeling the tears begin to well again in his eyes Felix pushed himself up and began to pace the room. His thoughts began running back and forth back and forth on what to do. Do he prove to Hyunjin that he could be trusted? Or do he let himself die in this hell?

Continuing to pace around Felix began to think about those journal entries. The way Hyunjin's mother wrote about him sent warmth throughout his body. Knowing that once before, before he turned, Hyunjin was something special.

Thud.

Grabbing at his chest at the deep thud of his heart, Felix couldn't make out what was happening.

Thud.

This time feeling the thud more deep, Felix knew what was happening now, and he wasn't prepared to face the facts.

Shaking his head Felix paced some more to let the thoughts and feelings flee his mind, but he couldn't help but think of a human Hyunjin. A Hyunjin who cared and lit up the world like his mother wrote.

Stopping dead in his tracks from pacing Felix knew what he needed to do. He needed to break that cold exterior and unveil the true Hyunjin that was lost deep inside. Felix knew in his gut that he was there.

The way he let those human emotions escape every once in awhile while he was around Felix. The fact that with each bowl of broth there was more and more food meant that Hyunjin was out getting him the food. The fact that Hyunjin was keeping him alive after everything was enough for Felix to forget about everything that had happened.

Sure did Felix just put himself back at square one for earning Hyunjin's trust, but he cared for Felix in some way shape or form. Deep in the forest that Hyunjin hid in there was a flame, and Felix wanted to find that flame and set the forest ablaze.

Thud.

Ignoring the thud in his chest Felix sat down and propped himself up against the wall allowing himself to close his eyes. He needed to prove to Hyunjin that he could be trusted, by trusting him. Feeling his body sink into darkness he fell asleep.

He was beautiful.

Shoulder length long black hair, dark brown eyes, and smile brighter than the sun. Felix watched Hyunjin as he sat there in the meadow in plain daylight. His golden skin was glistening in the sun.

Thud.

Feeling his heart thud deep in his chest he watched Hyunjin pick at the flowers around the both of them weaving them into a small crown.

"Lixie, look!" Hyunjin said presenting the crown to Felix.

Feeling a smile tug at his lips Felix grabbed the crown gently and placed it on the crown of his head.

Turning his head to face Hyunjin he was greeted with a bright smile and a chuckle.

"My angel..."

Thud.

Feeling a blush rise to his cheeks Felix shyly turned his face away turning his attention to his hands that rested in his lap.

Feeling Hyunjin get closer to Felix he felt his heart pick up in pace. Turning his head back towards Hyunjin he was greeted with the closeness of him.

His breath getting caught in his lungs Felix stared deep into his dark brown eyes.

A deep magnetic feeling began to pull him closer to Hyunjin making it impossible to stop the magnetic pull.

Staring at Hyunjin's lips then darting his eyes back to Hyunjin's. Felix wanted to feel the softness of Hyunjin's lips on his. Allowing the magenetic pull to bring him closer Felix fluttered his eyes closed leaning in closer...

The feeling of something watching him caused Felix to shoot his eyes open. Sitting in the opposite corner of the room was Hyunjin with an apple throwing it in the air and catching it as it fell.

Watching as the apple left Hyunjin's fingers and fall back into his hand Felix saw his delicate fingers softly wrap around the apple.

Felix noticed Hyunjin looking at him.

Averting his gaze somewhere else he heard Hyunjin walk to Felix.

Looking back to Hyunjin as he made his way closer to him, Felix needed to do something to start the process to rebuild trust.

From a sitting position Felix got to his knees, kneeling before Hyunjin. Hearing Hyunjin stop just before him Felix lifted his hands to his eyes slowly to shield his vision of Hyunjin.

The room fell silent as Felix kneeled there with his eyes shielded.

"I promise to not look, I promise to obey, I promise to be grateful, and I promise to keep my hands to myself, sir." Felix spoke with confidence.

"You think saying that is enough to prove that you should be trusted?" Hyunjin laughed.

Feeling embarrassment rush over his body, Felix took a deep breath and stood up still shielding his eyes.

"Feed. Feed until your thirst is fully quenched..." Felix said trying to not let his voice falter.

"What?" Hyunjin asked in a state of confusion.

"Feed until you are satisfied..." Felix said with a small shake to his voice, "I trust you."

"That's not enough to prove anything." Hyunjin scoffed.

"Please, sir."

Felix stood there for what felt like an eternity waiting for Hyunjin to feed. Standing strong Felix swore to himself he would continue to stand there and wait until Hyunjin fed.

Hearing Hyunjin suck in a deep breath Felix was welcomed by the sound of footsteps getting closer. Standing strong Felix began to calm his breathing knowing this would be a true test of trust.

Feeling Hyunjin's hands sweep his hair away from his neck he could feel his skin prickle with the simple movement. Sharp stinging pain shot from his lower neck as Hyunjin bit down on his neck.

The familiar feeling of all his blood traveling to the bite returned to his body. He could feel it going at a steady pace not too slow or not to fast.

Felix could feel beyond the bite this time. The softness of Hyunjin's lips rested upon his neck making his skin rise in bumps and for those butterflies to return to his chest.

The steady pace of his blood leaving his body began to quicken as Hyunjin sucked a little harder. Standing as strong as he could, tightening his grip over his eyes, he began to focus on his breathing. He needed to prove to Hyunjin that he could be trusted.

White pins began to enter his vision slowly. Every time he saw those white pins enter his vision he knew he was getting close to being drained of his blood. Feeling his knees buckle under him, he slowly lowered himself to the ground Hyunjin following the movement.

White pins started to turn white fuzzy static. His heart was slowing and his breathing becoming less and less steady.

Lixie, come home...

His mothers voice echoed throughout his head.

His body was becoming heavy; he couldn't hold himself up anymore. Taking all the strength he had he forced himself to stay kneeling.

Come home...

His mothers voice echoed again.

He was weak and he knew his life was fleeting right before him. If he died he died. The white static in his vision slowly became a bright light before him.

I'm coming home mom...