The End

A/N: PLEASE REFRESH YOUR MEMORY OF TAGS BEFORE READING !!!!!!

It had been a couple weeks since those three simple words were spoken.

I love you.

Three simple words that sent both of their worlds spiraling into nights of passion and lust, too days filled with smiles, laughter and genuine love. The nightly steamy touches sent electricity through their bodies and the soft warm embraces kept the thrumming in their hearts alive.

As the time passed, truths of the past began to emerge. Felix had learned more about Hyunjin's human life, with each memory he spoke of Felix began to see the sparkle of his brown eyes begin to pop more. But with the bright memories came the dark ones too.

Felix had learned about his isolation and constant running from the vampires, specifically one.

Sebastian.

Sebastian was the leader of the vampire clan that had killed Hyunjin's family. Felix had learned that he was the vampire that had been hunting Hyunjin down for years after the dagger and him. Hyunjin had killed his brother, leader at the time and most powerful vampire and there was a price to pay for that was set upon by Sebastian.

Sebastian had been hunting Hyunjin down since then to avenge his brother's death and to steal the dagger that held power to kill even the most powerful of vampires.

With talks of Sebastian a gut trembling fear began to fester deep in Felix as the days passed.

It was only a couple nights ago where another one of Sebastian's fledglings broke back into the castle. Hyunjin was able to kill one of Sebastian's pawn pieces but Felix began to grow fearful. He could see Hyunjin become hyper aware of every creak and crack that was made.

Felix began to see how it began to wear away Hyunjin and he needed to distract him. Peeking from behind the dark curtains in his room Felix could see the moonlight lighting the midnight sky.

Taking a deep breath he began to walk towards where Hyunjin usually was at this time, the conservatory.

With each echoing step Felix could feel his stomach churning feeling like something was watching him. Quickening his pace Felix found his way safely to the conservatory to see Hyunjin standing staring at the night sky.

He was beautiful.

His hair rested softly on his shoulders and the moonlight created a shine on his locks. The white aura of the moon highlighted the pale skin that sucked the natural color from him. His eyes were shining as the stars twinkled in his eyes.

"Hyunjin?" Felix softly murmured, causing Hyunjin to turn his head towards him.

"My angel? I thought you were asleep?" Hyunjin spoke softly, beginning to make his way over towards him.

Felix hadn't been able to sleep well recently since the last break in where he spent the night hidden under their bed as the sounds of wicked snarls echoed throughout the hallways.

"Hyunjinnie... are we safe?" Felix asked looking up at Hyunjin who now had his arms wrapped around him.

"We are safe my angel and I promise to keep you safe." Hyunjin smiled before kissing the top of his head.

"Here follow me, let's go for a walk."

Felix nodded as he grabbed Hyunjin's hand following him towards the lone apple tree that was near the back of the castle. Clinging closely to Hyunjin, Felix turned his head towards the sky seeing the once bright moonlight begin to change as hues of dark orange and red crept across the surface of the moon.