Silent Cry

As Felix heard his name leave Hyunjin's lips there wasn't a strong tone to his voice, but rather a voice soft and broken from pain. Hyunjin's eyes looked tired and more sunken than normal and a glossy glaze of sadness made his eyes still shine in the dimming moonlight.

"I—I couldn't find my way back to my room..." Felix spoke softly knowing well he didn't look for his room but wanted to make sure Hyunjin was okay.

"How long have you been here?" Hyunjin spoke with confusion to his crackling voice.

"Awhile."

Hyunjin turned his attention away from Felix glancing out the windows. Looking in the same direction as Hyunjin Felix could make out the colors of morning peaking across the horizon.

Watching as Hyunjin stood up slowly and began to walk towards Felix who still was on the ground in the dirt. Hyunjin walked slowly towards him looking at him like he was searching for help. Pushing himself off the stiff dirty ground, Felix stood up and began walking towards Hyunjin knowing what he needed and wanted to do.

Felix hadn't seen such a broken man before him. He wasn't walking or standing confidently as he had done time before. Hyunjin's feet dragged behind him in a slow gate, shoulders slightly slumped in defeat, and his head hung low. Feeling his pace quicken Felix met Hyunjin in the middle.

Staring at Hyunjin whose head was lowered unable to look at him in the eye Felix could see closely how shattered he really was. Hyunjin couldn't even confidently look Felix in the eyes. Felix closed his eyes and snuck his hands around Hyunjin embracing him tightly bringing the broken man to his body.

Felix could feel tension rise in Hyunjin's body in sudden shock over what was happening. Raising his hand to Hyunjin's head he gently guided Hyunjin to rest his head on Felix's shoulder.

Feeling Hyunjin lower his head to Felix's shoulder, he wrapped his arms around Felix bringing him even closer into his. The tension that was held in Hyunjin's body relaxed as he felt a soft tear drop onto his neck.

Felix felt his heart thumping hard in his chest as the two stood there embraced in each other's arms. The feeling of their bodies being this close made Felix feel whole and no longer empty.

"We should go." Felix softly spoke as he glimpsed outside the windows around them seeing the sun beginning to rise.

Feeling Hyunjin's arms release and let go of Felix he stepped back with a soft stream of tears falling from his face. It took everything in Felix to not wipe away the tears that stained his cheeks. A sudden gurgle came from Felix's stomach breaking the silence between the two and stopping Felix from reaching up to wipe Hyunjin's tears away.

"Follow me." Hyunjin spoke quietly turning and beginning to walk towards the opening of the conservatory.

Nodding softly Felix followed Hyunjin as he led the way. As the made their way out of the conservatory Felix caught a glance at the open window staring at it as they walked by. Looking abruptly away from the open window Felix picked up his pace and was now walking side by side to Hyunjin.

Felix didn't want to start asking question, but he couldn't help but think that his dream he had was some sort of connection to Hyunjin. Felix wanted to know everything about Hyunjin, he wanted answers about Hyunjin's past. From the notes, to the dreams, and now the cracking of Hyunjin, Felix needed at least some answers.

Turning his attention back to Hyunjin he could see him facing forward with a broken look to his face. The walk remained silent as the sounds of their footsteps echoed throughout the various hallways they traveled. It wasn't long before they turned the corner and Felix was greeted with the familiar door of his room.