Epilogue

A/N: PLEASE CHECK PROPER CHAPTER YOU ARE ON BEFORE READING TO AVOID SPOILERS!!!! IF YOU NOT HAVE READ CHAPTER 34 THE END BEFORE BEGINNING!!!

Hyunjin stood before the apple tree holding a handful of white wildflowers staring down at the dirt mound. Slowly he bent down placing the flowers on top of the mound letting his hand rest on the fresh dirt hoping he could still feel the heartbeat of him.

Feeling the tears burn at the corners of his eyes, Hyunjin stood up before he could let the sadness get to him.

It had been a couple days since the Red Moon, the night Sebastian and his clan still won despite their coming death, taking away his one and only light.

He could still hear Felix's laugh, feel his warm touch, and hear his voice echo throughout his head. The castle became dull and quiet, driving Hyunjin into a pit of sadness unable to look at the walls he was hiding himself in.

Wrapping a cloak tightly around him and securing his dagger at his hip, Hyunjin looked to the night sky and began searching for the brightest star.

Searching and scanning the sky he could see the brightest star shining just above him causing the burning tears to finally escape.

"Always with me aren't you my angel?" Hyunjin smiled letting the tears wet his cheeks.

The star lightly twinkled, making his heart flutter, knowing Felix was still with him and always would be.

Smiling at the bright star, Hyunjin took a deep breath before taking one last look at the apple tree. The apple tree that now laid near where his two loved ones would rest peacefully under the sky.

"My angel, I am going to show you the world." Hyunjin smiled letting the last of his tears fall.