Oh my god

A/N: UWU AM NERVOUS TO POST THIS ONE SKLDJS

Days following that night Felix noticed a change in Hyunjin. Felix was given more freedom and was no longer held behind a locked door. Felix was free to roam the castle under specific rules. If a door was closed don't enter and if he wanted to go outside he was to do so under supervision.

Felix spent the days with Hyunjin in the library where he would read and Hyunjin would spend hours working on drawings. This was the closest to normal it had been for him in awhile. Spending his days lost in a novel while the echo of drawing sang sweetly in his ears.

Although Hyunjin had opened up to Felix just days ago he still was quiet. There was more to Hyunjin and Felix wanted to keep peeling back his crumbling shell. Felix would ask questions every once in awhile but Hyunjin usually answer with silence.

Today was no unusual day from the past few. Felix woke up to the smell of soup in his room that was placed on the desk with steam slowly rising. Stretching and getting out of bed Felix walked to the desk and sat down. Slowly Felix ate the soup enjoying each bite feeling his stomach fill.

Standing up and walking away from the desk Felix made his way towards the door. Twisting the knob it opened Felix walked out into the hallway slowly closing the door behind him. Walking the now familiar hallway Felix made his way towards the library knowing Hyunjin would likely be at his desk drawing.

As he approached something felt off. The door to the library was open but the sounds of drawing were absent. Walking in Felix turned his head in the direction of Hyunjin's desk to see it was empty but there was a fire softly burning. Confused as to where he would be Felix made his way to the same chair he had been sitting in picking up the book from the side table next to it.

Getting comfortable in the chair Felix opened the book and began reading. Allowing the story to consume him, Felix began to lose track of time. Hours passed and the sound of the pages softly turning and the fire crackling was beginning to lull him to sleep. Finding it hard to stay awake despite the story being intriguing, Felix closed the book setting it on the side table and curled up in the chair to fall asleep.

Just as his eyes began to drift to sleep the echoing sounds of footsteps in the hallway caused him to shoot his eyes open. Just as he opened his eyes Hyunjin appeared in the doorway. There was a mix of emotions dancing across Hyunjin's face leaving Felix confused. Feeling his heart dance in his chest from nerves Felix flashed him a smile as he stood up from the chair.

"Where have you been, sir?" Felix spoke as he began to walk towards Hyunjin.

"Go to your room." Hyunjin spoke.

"W-what?" Felix said feeling his heart drop.

He couldn't go back to being locked up, he just got this freedom it couldn't be taken away. Felix felt himself begin to back up when Hyunjin grabbed him by the arm stopping him in his tracks.

"Just go to your room." Hyunjin spoke with a softer tone.

Gulping hard Felix began to walk out of the library making his way to his room. Turning his head to look behind him he saw Hyunjin standing under the doorframe staring back at him. Feeling his heart ache Felix lowered his head and felt the tears begin to fall.

What had happened?

He knew Hyunjin was unpredictable but he really had thought he made progress. Slowly he turned corners and found his way to his room. Looking up as he approached the door he could see it half open.

Confused as to why the door was half open Felix looked down the hall to see it empty. Nervously he stepped foot into his room. Walking in quietly everything looked normal nothing out of place. Walking towards the bed he saw something lying on the foot of the bed.