6 - Sylvie

POV : Alanna Roses

3 years have passed. Arthur and I became elder Virion's disciples. Tess only joined us a few months ago after her awakening. Every day we practice. If we are on holiday, we will go around the city. Enjoy our childhood.

Arthur's assimilation was almost complete. With me helping heal his mana core, Arthur's assimilation stage became 1 year faster than in the novels I read.

While we were practicing, Lady Rinia came over to us. She looked at me and said "Virion can I borrow the girl for a second?" Said Lady Rinia to me.

Our last meeting with Lady Rinia was when Lady Rinia made communication with Arthur's parents. Her role in the war was enormous. I know that she knows the future. Maybe she had read who Arthur and I really were. But why would she want to talk to me?

"You old bat. Disturbing my training time. Go quickly and come back little one" Virion said to me and Lady Rinia.

I bowed to Virion and followed her along. Ignoring Arthur and Tess' astonished gazes. She headed to the palace garden and sat down on one of the benches. She motioned for me to sit in front of her. I followed her.

"I heard you've learned some deviation magic?" I nodded.

"Can you bewitch the wind so no one can hear us?"

"Okay I'll try" I said as I bewitched the wind around us to block out the sound.

"Good, thank you" after that she just stared at the trees far away. Several minutes passed. No one started talking. Until she said.

"Has your memory returned?" She asked me.

I just sighed. I'm sure she already knows who I really am.

"Have you read my future? And know who I really am?" Lady Rinia just looked at me and smiled wryly. The look in her eyes depicted sadness.

"Is the future better when I come here?"

"Many variables can change the future. I only saw a few variables. And yes with you here, the future is for the better. Even though the war is still going on." There was a pause.

"What I know for sure is that the future I see is of 2 types. Type 1 when you are there. And type 2 when there is no you. You are not from this world Ross."

I looked at her then smiled.

"Yes indeed Lady Rinia. I will tell you who I really am." I also tell who I am and how my life in my world.

I told the book I read about this world. This world will experience war and destruction. Who is the mastermind behind it? And how Arthur had fallen. I told her that the end of the book didn't exist, and suddenly I was brought into this world.

I believe speaking honestly will help me in the future. And I have a discussion friend what I should do in the future.

"So I don't know how this world will end. How Arthur will rise from his slump." I say. Lady Rinia was just silent when I told her.

Unknowingly my tears flowed, while wiping my tears I said again.

"Did Arthur get better when I was here?"