21 - Encounter

POV : Arthur Leywin

I fell to my knees feeling a tremendous power. How can this power only come from one person?

He walked halfway between me and Uto, then stood in front of me

"W-why is Asura here?" Uto said while pointing with shaking hands.

"I should be the one asking you, doesn't our nation already have an agreement? and attacking right now is not part of our agreement" Windsom said without lowering his pressure.

"Huh, you think I'm afraid of you? I found the boy and the dragon first. You can't-" Lord Windsom approached Uto, the pressure he exerted grew stronger and stronger. Silence Uto's mouth.

"Kneel down!" Uto fell to his knees in front of Windsom.

"A dirty mixed blood like you doesn't deserve to talk to me" Windsom put his index finger on Uto's forehead.

Uto suddenly screamed in pain without changing his position in the slightest. His eyes turned white, and his body convulsed. He was like someone who had been struck by lightning. But I know it's his sanity that's being attacked.

After Windsom's hand moved away from Uto's forehead, he fell forward. "Now go, or do you want to be killed right now?" Uto shook his head quickly.

"Then tell your master, Lord Kezess will not stay silent if anyone tries to harm his granddaughter"

Uto raised his gaze and stood up, he rushed into the cave, a few moments later a light appeared, indicating the activation of the portal that Uto made to return to his origin. I watched Uto leave with a sad smile.

"Stand up young man," said Windsom, lowering the pressure.

I was still on my knees and stood up. Staring at the person in front of me. I hugged Sylvie who was cowering in fear. I realized, this person in front of me is very strong, and how weak I am right now.

"Greetings, on behalf of my friends and relatives, I have come to bring wisdom. I am what you call a deity. I am Windsom" he said with a bowed head. I know not for me, but for Sylvie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV : Alanna Roses

Suddenly a blinding light enveloped her. The bird's shadowy figure shrunk and shrank behind the blinding light, shrinking to the size of a full-grown human. The figure walked through the light. When she stepped out of the light, the figure was clearly visible.

I was surprised by who the people I met. I almost forgot about this person. Someone I've met and give me something. Unknowingly I held my sword, feeling it was still there.

"Grandma?"

That person was different than we first meet. At that time, she was injured and her clothes were torn here and there, her hair was messy, not to mention she walked with a hunch and difficulty.