27 - Arrival

POV : Tessia Eralith

"Aaah, I'm so tired today" said Caria who was walking from next to me.

Yeah she's right, these 3 days we have done a massive extermination in the dungeon, tomorrow is our last day in this dungeon, and we will move to the next dungeon.

During this 1 year I spent time leading a division to exterminate dungeon after dungeon, exterminating the mana beasts that mutated because of the Alacrya's soilders.

"You complain a lot you know, even though you only killed a few mana beasts" Darvus said, reply to Caria's words.

"Oh don't forget that I saved your ass several times because of your recklessness Darvus!" Caria said while sticking out her tongue. I laughed in return. I know that Caria and Darvus have feelings for each other, but they haven't dared to express it to each other, they have been friends since childhood. When I see them I always thinking about Arthur.

"You're thinking about your lover again, aren't you, princess?" said Darvus suddenly from beside me.

"N-no-"

"Don't lie, Tessia, your face is red you know," said Caria, laughing softly.

"Hhh, if I bumped into him on the street, I'm sure I would do 'hey, are you Arthur? Geez you're exactly as described by my leader'.
Because you always talk about him every chance you get princess" Darvus said to me while rolling his eyes .

Caria and Stannard laughed in return. I walked faster towards the camp we were at. Ignoring the laughter behind me.

After I cleaned my body in a nearby river, I sat down with my division around the bonfire. Then we ate the food that the cook gave us.

We finished our food while chatting and also waiting for the next order.

Our association consists of about 30 people, with 5 divisions in it. I lead one of 5 divisions. The first time Grandpa assigned me to lead the troops. It was really hard at first, but after going through it, I really liked it, I even made very good friends.

Suddenly the Portal beside us activated, signaling the arrival of someone, then several adventurers and soldiers came out from the portal.

"Looks like our next dungeon is very dangerous, I even heard 30 people were sent here" Stannard said from beside me.

I nodded in response while looking at everyone who came out of the portal, some people I didn't recognize, until a girl with black hair came out of the portal and walked around then looking around.

I quickly stood up and ran to her "Ross!" I shouted in the middle of the sea of ​​people. Ross looked at me then smiled broadly, she ran towards me and hugged me.

"Oh, I missed you, how are you?" She said while holding my shoulders. "Has anyone hurt Tess?" Haha she is really like my mother, she looks at every inch of my body looking for wounds on my body.

"Hahaha, I'm fine, I miss you too, why are you here?"

"Grandpa assigned me here, he hopes his granddaughter will find someone to chat, so she won't be bored" Ross said while winking at me.

I rolled my eyes "oh, how very caring our grandpa is" We laughed at Ross's joke.

"Come on, let me introduce you to my division"

I pulled Ross towards my friends.

Darvus was standing waiting for us, he looked very excited for our arrival, for Ross to be exact. "Ignore the standing man, in his brain there is only woman, and the bullshit is so sickening" I whispered to Ross, Ross just giggled in response.