30 - New Bitter Truth..

POV : Arthur Leywin

"You were unconscious for 1 month Art. And Ross said you went into a coma"

1 month? How could that be? Coma? Isn't that a term from my previous world? Where is a prolonged state of unconsciousness due to certain conditions.

What happened while I was unconscious?

"Art!"

"My Son!"

I glanced sideways then saw Dad, Mom, Ellie, and Ellie's bond Boo, walking into the room.

Dad, Mom, and Ellie immediately hugged me tightly. Ellie even cried in my arms.

"Brother *sniff* *sniff*, we haven't seen each other for 3 years, but why did you come back so badly injured, *sniff* *sniff*" I stroked Ellie's head and apologized to her many times.

After being helped to sit down, I apologized to all of them, then started to briefly tell what happened to me in the Apheotus Continent, and also told about my battle with the retainer Jagrette and Scythe that I met.

Mom was silent as she covered her mouth.

"Woah my son is really amazing, he even beat the retainer and Scythe at once" said Dad while puffing out his chest. "But I hope you won't come home badly injured like this again Art! We were all very worried as long as you were unconscious" Dad said sadly while stroking my head.

"Dad, Mom, I thought you..."

"Huush, we'll discuss that later, right now the most important thing is that my son is safe" Mom said while stroking my head.

I smiled looking at my parents, it looks like Ross has to convince them. They even still consider me their child right now.

"By the way, where's Ross?" I asked surprised, the last thing I remember is Ross accompanying me until I was unconscious.

"She's having a meeting with grandpa, maybe she'll be here later" Tess said from beside me.

I just nodded in response. "What happened while I was unconscious?"

My Mom covered her mouth then sobbed again "You are on the verge of death several times Art, my healing powers even don't work on you, this is the first time I feel useless being a mother, *sniff*" Mom said while crying and was hugged by Dad.

"You came full of wounds, and the poison spreads all over your body, but I can't even get the poison out. And somehow only Ross knows how to save you. She uses various tools I don't even know, she says she's like washing your blood from that poison. Y-you were on the verge of death several times, but luckily you survived" Mom continued while sobbing.

Tess grabbed my hand from beside my bed. I feel sorry for all of them for worrying them all. But can see them again after 3 years makes me grateful too.

And I can imagine how difficult for Ross to washing my blood. I know, it's called a dialysis device in my previous world, tools that I know don't exist in this world, because that only exist in my previous world and also Ross's previous world.

Looks like I should properly thank to Ross..

**************

POV : Alanna Roses

Knock.. Knock.. Knock..

"Come in." A voice came from inside the room. I opened the door I knocked on and entered the room.

When inside, it looks like a room with one comfortable bed and several chairs as a place for guests to sit. I walked over to the only mattress in the room. There was someone lying on the bed. He looked at me with a big smile. I smiled a little at his current state. a warm feeling overwelm me.