Side Story : The Numb and The Touchy

Author's note (again) :

Hi! Surprised? Long time no see my readers!

This is just an extra story. I learned to make a children's story (fable stories) a few months ago, and I just got in the mood to finish them today. This story has been in my draft for a very long time.

I know this is nothing related with TBATE. But still, I wanted to post it!

But before that, someone of my readers made an Art again about Ross! I really touched! Too much love I got from all of you for Ross. Thank you so much for that!

"I really love Ross's character, she deserves all the love

"I really love Ross's character, she deserves all the love. I drawing this where scenes Arthur asked his dad in how to know the right woman." She said - Beautiful fanart from my lovely reader Sleepyhead_404

Even though this fic has ended, I still get some positive comments in my comment box or DM, but sorry, if maybe you waited for me to write again. I just don't have another energy to write another story right now. But thank you so much for the encouragement!

And I dedicate this story to THE NUMBS out there, someone who are confused about how to return your feeling, and don't know how to find it, I hope this story can cheer you up (and for me too).

Happy reading!

********************

POV : Arthur Leywin

"Daddy, let's read a book!" I looked down and met eyes with purplish blue eyes, his round eyes were shining bright and very excited at the moment, his little hands tugging at my shirt with the same excitement.

I aligned my body with him then smiled gently "What book do you want to read Ed? Come on, Daddy will read that" His smile this time turned into a grin, then he took my hand and took me to his room.

I smiled gently at him from behind, he was even walking while jumping up and down at this time. My son, he is 3 years old now, even though the first 3 years of his life I was not with him, I want to spend my whole life with him now.

When he got to his room, Ed walked to the bookshelf at the end of his room. Bookshelf filled with various kinds of children's books in it. His little hand pulled one of the books from there, then he handed it to me.

Smiling, instead of picking up the book, I picked him up and lifted him high, making him drop his book and squealing with joy, I made him lie on his back in the air and swung him forward. Ed just laughed because at this time I took him around his room with that position "Wuussshhh Ed's plane is comiiinggg" His words made me speed up my movements even more.

Feeling that I've circled his room three times, I laid him on the bed. Then I picked up the fallen book and lay down on his bed.

We leaned back on Ed's mattress which was large enough for 2 adults. Ed leaned closer to me and rested his little head in my arms. I held up the book he wanted to read in front of us and looked at him "Ready?"