36 - Everything Goes Right. Right?

Author's Note :
If you're confused, I made the battle at Etistin not happen. It's because the ship wasn't duplicated by the Alacryan Continent, and because of the complicated lock mechanism that Gideon, Arthur, and Ross made that I told you in the previous chapter, so battles by sea didn't exist in this fic and the war in this fic focused on Burim City.

But...
The ship will be used by the Dicathenians to strike back at the Alacryan continent!!! (Oops spoilers!)

And once again, this story focuses on our 4 main characters: Ross, Arthur, Tessia, and Curtis.

And also, I'm sorry if I've been gone for so long.
Well, I hope this chapter satisfies you.

Happy Reading!

********************

POV : Arthur Leywin

Slowly, I walked into the Elshire forest, although the fog of the Elshire forest was very thick, but the thick fog did not block my view. I felt my surroundings, with the Mana and Aether around, I could sense the presence of a person in hundred meters around me.

After confirming that no one was following me, I conjured a sound barrier and an illusion barrier around me. Then with Aether I channeled it into my left arm, activating my dimensional storage runes to retrieve an item. The dimensional runes and dimensional rings have the same function, to store items, but for some items that I consider important, I store them in my dimensional runes.

And with that, a stone sprang out, has a ruby red color and is distorted into a rainbow of colors. A relic that someone gave me. This relic can link the teleportation portal between my current position and the person who gave this to me.

I took a deep breath and channeled Eather into the stone. It's my first time using it, but I know, it's not which one will activate this stone, but the Aether that will activate it. And by activating it in the depths of the Elshire forest, it is hoped that the magic mist of this forest will cover the signal when the Relic is activated, apart from the barrier I created.

After it shined I threw the stone forward. Then a bright light formed around it and formed a door that glowed red. I was silent waiting for someone to come through the portal.

It wasn't long before a foot stepped over the portal, and a person appeared. She lowered hers head slightly as she passed through the portal, then once hers entire body had passed through, it was clear who she was.

She has gray hair which is currently neatly braided upwards. Her gray dress covered her entire body, and extended to the back, and was extravagant with gold engraved on each corner of the dress, and if one looked at her dress it wasn't made up of fine fur but more like dragon scales and extensions of her body. Even though, there were signs of wrinkles on hers face, it doesn't hide the radiance of strength and grace that radiates from her thousand year old self.

"Welcome to Dicathen, Lady Myre." I said while lowering my head and bowing my body.

Lady Myre walked up to me, then patted my head which was still down. "Wake up Arthur, I have been waiting for you all this time to activate that relic, how are you and my granddaughter, Sylvie?"

I lifted my body then smiled looking at Sylvie's grandmother in front of me "I'm okay Lady, how are you?" I looked into hers red-gold-colored eyes, looking exhausted there.

"I'm very good, just too many things to take care of for our plans" She rubbed hers face then looked at me again "You smile and say good, but I know you're not good son" She said which made me freeze and fall silent.