🎶 Not an Update | Just an Art for Ross

Hi guys!
This is not a new chapter.
I just wanted to share an Art that someone made for Ross.

I was surprised that someone made fanart for Ross. Hana really likes Ross!
And I'm very touched because of that 😢

Thanks Hana!
Your drawings are great!
And thank you for loving Ross too!

And for you who reading this,
I'm also very grateful that many of you like Ross.
I've read the last chapter a few times, and while reading your comments, I realized, the last chapter was really really emotional Lol.

Who lowered your guard and shed tears? Raise your hands! 😂

Thank you guys for enjoying I'm In Your World!

But, in our life, people come and go.
When I finish I'm In Your World, I hope you never forget Ross.
See you later all of you!
Have a good day/night! ️

 See you later all of you! Have a good day/night! ️

Made by info-not-found

"I noticed her figure, she has pale white facial skin, her purplish black eyes are framed with long eyelashes, she bites her pink lips, her black hair is in a braid now and she drapes it over her shoulders, there are a few strands of hair coming out of her ears which are reddened by the cold. But when she looked at me, our eyes locked with each other. I looked at her blackish purple eyes, which reflected colorful light dancing in there, and I couldn't take my eyes off her.....That's beautiful." - Arthur Leywin.

"I saw her, her hair was a contrasting color to her dress, and spreads beautifully in the wind, and along with the wind, I could even smell the flowers and pine trees that the figure carried, even from this far. I stayed where I was, staring at her in silence. Look into her purple eyes, that somehow glows in the night sky, like a color distorted diamond." - Curtis Glayder.

"I'll let your imagination to imagine her"

-Easy listening song for this beautiful morning-
Song : Morning Coffee by Chevy & Nalba