33 - Jealousy Can Burns Your Soul

POV : Tessia Eralith

"Alright, how about preparations in Burim city, General Barion?" Says our supreme commander, my grandfather.

"Permission to report of the Burim City area!" Barion said as he stood up from his seat, then he opened the paper to read the report. "Supplies such as food, weapons, daily necessities, and medical needs have been almost entirely sent by train. Then for defense, on the front we have placed Elves with plant abilities to make plants grow in the surrounding area, and also the Darvs, who are on our side, have turned the ground around us into mud. And it is hoped that the vines and mud will hinder the movement of the Alacryan army."

"Have the non-treasonous Darvs been evacuated?"

"Already commander!

"Good, then how many of enemies in that area?"

"According to our spies, from the area and encampment of the Alacryans army, there are approximately 50,000 soldiers of the enemy army."

"And for our side?"

"There are about 70,000 soldiers" Lance Barion replied again.

"Good, we're still superior in numbers, even though our fighting strength is split by three at the moment, in Elenoir Kingdom, Darv Kingdom Burim City, and in the Wall Beast Glades."

"Any other opinions regarding Burim city?" The conversation continued and turned to the company in Elenoir as well as the Wall Beast Glades. Lance Varay as leader of Elenoir reported it, as did Trodius Flamesworth reporting on the situation in the Wall Beast Glades.

I watched Arthur from a distance. He sat a few chairs in front of me.

Currently all of us, the Councils, the Lance, the Captains in all divisions are attending a large meeting to report on the situation in each region.

And the war will start in a few months..

Preparations are underway in various areas to strengthen defenses.

The defense is divided into 4 places, Xyrus City as the center of defense, Elenoir as the shelter of the elves, The Wall Beast Glades, and the kingdom of Darv as the center of attack.

But if the situation is urgent, and defense cannot be carried out anymore, a teleportation portal has been prepared that leads directly to Xyrus City as the center of defense, and all the fleets must flee to Xyrus City and strengthen the capital.

But seeing the course of the war, so far we have been repelling the enemy. With the defenses that had been prepared long ago and the magical abilities of our magicians, the Alacryan army had been repelled. But in a few months, there will be a war in Darv area.

The treacherous Dravs team up with the Alacryans Army and open a portal in their kingdom. This situation was known to us after half the Alacryan army entered our continent, and they had built a high wall to demarcate their kingdom from the outside world.

Diplomacy was carried out several times to evacuate innocent Dravs citizens. And those who betray will be executed.

I know that Grandpa is very good at war strategy, but I'm still surprised. Its looks like Grandpa knew how the enemy's movements would take place. 

Well, I hope this all goes well until this war ends..

"...is there General Arthur?" There was silence in this room that could accommodate hundreds of people.

"General Arthur?"

"Y-yes commander!" Arthur replied. Even from a distance, I can see him flinching in surprise.